Meeting the others

<Delta's POV>

I yawned as I woke up, the sun shining through the window. It took me a moment to remember we weren't in the Frontier, and that we were on a alien planet.

I got out of bed and walked to the living room, it was a nice enough room, wasn't too full, wasn't too empty.

'GOOD MORNING, PILOT' Nexus said through our neural link. "Mornin' Nex" I responded.

I walked to the kitchen and looked for anything that could be a mug, sure enough there was one, perfectly sized for a human...strange.

I looked for anything drink-able, found a coffee machine? I guess the humans from the other side of the portal gave the dragons some...For some reason..

After making myself the coffee I drank it in seconds, it was good.

After a second there was a knock on the door, I was confused, was it Remy or Sebastian? Who else would have this address?

I sighed and walked to the door, noticing the outline of a human behind the door, not a dragon.

I opened the door to see it was a human, clearly a civilian in wherever he came from. 

And standing just behind him was a grey dragon, he glared at me, must not like humans I guess

"Hello, you must be Delta, right?" the human asked, "Yeah? how did you know?" I asked, "My....escort works for the Police department here, and word can get around fast" he said.

"Police? huh...well what's your names?" I asked.

"I'm Reza, and this is Maverick" he said. "Well, that's Nexus" I said, pointing to my Titan, who was sitting just next to a tree near the house.

"What..even is that thing?" Maverick asked. "I AM A MONARCH-CLASS TITAN" Nexus said, getting up and walking over.

"You can talk?" Maverick asked. "YES, I CAN" Nexus responded.

"Where..did you even get that?" Reza asked, "And how is it powered?" he continued, I looked at him, confused by the last statement.

"Well, I'm a Titan-Pilot in the Militia, and hes powered by a mini-reactor in his chassis and kept stable and powered by a high-power Titan Battery" I said. "What? wait...your not from our side of the portal, are you?" he asked.