Day One- Prolouge

And also lets pretend Bodil lives in Murica for this XD

And the beginning may be slightly stolen from hers

---

When did this ever start?

Was it when the park was made?

Was it when Tyler walked in?

Or was it when Bodil walked in?

Well, when Bodil first walked in, was this renditions beginning.

Lets have a little look back though- you cant make the future without the past.

Martin 'Bodil' Petrov, is a prankster from the moment he was born. He was ADORED by many from his laugh, that is so silly it makes others laugh. His closest friends are Baki and Simon. He was born in Bulgaria, same as his friends, but he moved to America. But enough about his back story- Hes only the main character! (XDD)

Bodil is now 18, and he was looking for a job in the newspaper.

He could'nt live off his mom forever, and plus, he had dues of his own to pay.

Bodil was a pretty reckless child. He owed Baki and Simon a lot of money. Although they had long since forgotten, Bodil was stubborn. He was going to pay them back if it was the last thing he would do.

The prankster sighed and got up. "I'm headed over to Team Crafted!" He yelled to the air. "Okay, be back by dinner sweetie!" His mom, muffled though, yelled back. Bodil shoved on a hoodie and a pair of jeans, and ran out the door.

"Hey Baki, wanna meet in the Park?" Bodil asked on the phone to Baki. "Kay- see you there!" Baki said, and hung up.

Bodil shivered, and pulled up the hood to his hoodie.

Bodil, got there first of course, and saw a 'HELP WANTED' Sign. There were also fliers with information. He sighed as he read it.

'Team Crafted's, Security Guard Needed! Hours: 12am - 6 am! No Experience needed! 18 and older! 100 dollars a day- seek more info in the main office!'

Struggling once again? Wow, they did try to liven this place up with a few new animatronics, hut they all sorta... Disappeared. After something happened to Mr. Aviator- Bodil had no idea what exactly had happened. He continued to think.

Bodil also thought it weird that you didn't need any experience- especially for those hours.

As the man's friend showed up, he shoved the sheet into his pocket.

"Hey Bodil!" Baki said.

"Hey Baki!" Bodil said, smiling like a lunatic.

"Why are you so smiley? Did you finally get a girlfriend?" Baki said teasingly.

"Nope! Girls are stupid!" Bodil said. "And that proves you are still a kid, Bodil!" Baki returns, and Bodil mocked being offended. "ME? A Kid?" He said. "I think you are confusing me for you, Baki!" smiling a big smile by the end. Baki scoffs, and says, "Lets just head in."

.-.-.

A couple days later, Bodil was back, although not for fun. He was there for his new job- a job that he didn't know could kill him.

"Ah, early I see?" His boss said, waving one metal hand, that still quite distracted Bodil, but he resisted the urge to look, As he walked up. "Most definitely!" Bodil replied.

"Well, you can go on in! Don't forget the power problem!" The boss said.

"Again, thank you Mr. Christie!"

"Bodil, just call me Tyler!" he said, smiling a small smile, remembering what Aviator once said to him. "Its not like we dont know each other.."

"Hah! I know! I just dont want to be informal!"

"Bodil..." Tyler shook his head jokingly. "Well, ima go now. Bye!" He said. Bodil heard Tyler mumble something, but couldnt make it out.

It was very dark looking place, even though it had been renovated a mere 10 years ago, after that big scandal of TC co and Tyler, but that was resolved. nothing could go wrong in a place like this, anymore, right?

Oh Bodil,

How sinfully wrong you are.

Welcome back to Team Crafted's.

---

Welp, I hope you guys will like it :3 i enjoy writing it :3 Also, go Check out NinjaNekoAru again!

So hit that vote button with a book, and follow for more fabulous books! Love your faces! Bai!