Night 4: Restart?

Tyler sat down in the office at 12:30- after walking around the park, checking the lights. They were all off.

Last night was gruesome, Tyler thought, looking down. All the animatronics tried to attack him at least once after the ambulance left.

Taking Bodil with it.

Tyler felt awful. He heard a loud crash in the bathroom, and he checked.

Deadlox was in the room next to him.

Jesus Christ, Tyler thought as he closed the door. Will they ever leave me alone? Tyler rubbed his shin, and winced.

After the ambulance left, Tyler stood there shocked with... Well... Erm... Sweating eyes.

Yeah, definitely. Sweating eyes.

But anyway, while hew as distracted, one of the anamatronics kicked him in the shin, knocking him to the floor. He thought he was done for. But the killing blow never came.. He was saved by the bell. But the hit to his shin left a bad bruise, so it hurt when he walked on it, but he just acted like nothing happened, that everything was fine.

Tyler sighed as time slowed to a halt.

Seconds seemed to be minutes, and minutes seemed to be hours. Tyler eventually opened the door, which in reality it was 5 minutes, but it seemed like 5 hours to Tyler. Tyler looked at the time.

2am.

He sighed, and grabbed his satchel, pulling out the stun gun, and the flashlight, the stun gun in his metal hand, and the flashlight in his regular hand.

"Either Im extremely brave for doing this," He mumbled, stepping out,

"Or extremely stupid."

Once he got out of skyhub and underneath the starlight, he calmed down slightly.

It reminded him of the times when. When Mike and Aviator were still around. When his friends were talking to him. When not everyone thought he was mad (his aunt had always thought him quite queer). When the animatronics were good.

If only it lasted.

Tyler snapped out of this trance when he heard light footsteps. He jumped, and shone the flashlight where he heard it from.

Jerome was right behind him.

"Will I ever get a break?" Tyler groaned. The odd thing was, he turned and walked away.

Weird... Tyler thought. Though when he turned 'round, he jumped back. Mitch was right behind him, leaping.

Tyler only had a split second to react. He jumped out of the way, and pulled out the stun gun.

Mitch tried again.

Z-Zap!

Tyler flew backwards at the force; he had scraped his arm on the ground, and he sat there, stunned himself for a few moments. He soon got up, and went back to the safety of his office. Even though it wasnt safe at all.

Tyler wasnt hurt too bad- not enough for a bandage, yet he was scared. Yes, Scared. The animatronics had never been so violent. Except when Tyler had his arm and eye ripped out, and brutally stabbed and had metal parts attached to him. And when he had been basically stuffed into a metal suit and lost his hand, and Mike got shot in the head.

That, was vicious.

Tyler looked at the time. 5:30.

90 more minutes. He groaned lightly. Afte 6am, the animatronics wouldnt move, but he wanted to make sure tonight. He didnt do so last night, as he forgot. Tyler yawned as the clock reached 6am. If he was also just a normal worker, he could leave right now.

But he wasnt. Not anymore. Tyler sleepily got up, and grabbed his things. He moved around the park, making sure everything was in the right place, that the animatronics were all in place, and got done at around 6:55am.

What? It was a big park! And Tyler couldve sorta just passed out for a few moments...

A buzzing rang from his phone is his pocket. Tyler grabbed it- it was a notification for a text.

It was from Shelby.

Tyler? R u alright?! Me and Kyle are sorry. Please talk to us! We miss u!

Tyler paused before texting back- though he still did so.

Hey, yeah. Im ok. Its ok, I shouldnt have been so butt hurt. Lets meet at the McDonalds across the street at around 4pm. Tyler sent the text. He wanted other people other than his family in his life.

And his family was reallly beginning to drive him mad.

The clock struck 7, and sighed as he walked out as the janitors came in. The phone buzzed again in his pocket.

u're up, Im up, why dont we just go now?

Tyler sighed- he was tired, but for some reason, after all that had happened that week he just couldnt say no.

OK, where else? The McCafe is awful.

Tyler got in his car, waiting for the text.

How about Golden Coral?

K, see you there.

Sys!

Tyler sighed and started his car, and took off his had, and took off the pale blue over shirt. Tyler grabbed his black jacket from the back seat, and put it on.

He sighed and mumbled, "Here goes nothing..."

The time was 7:05am.

NIGHT FOUR OVER.

---

WELL FINALLY WHY COULDNT I JUST TYPE THIS WOW

Well Shelbys back. XD

I hope you enjoyed this chapter- I wrote this actually last week, but i just got it out XD

I need a new cover- Im not happy with this one XD Can anyone draw me up one? I suck at book covers XD

Well, Dont forget to hit that vote button with a book, and follow for more crazy books! BAI! I love your faces!