Day 2: The Fights Among Us

Hey. Heyyy. Pst. Before this chapter begins, go check out No Nights at Team Crafteds I need more of it already gimme my drug XD
Now anyway, back to your scheduled programming :3

By the way, Tylers a big part in this story- a REALLY big part. So there is going to mainly be views around both of them. Okay? Okay. (TFIOS REFERENCEEE)

---
Bodil was in an unfamiliar, but yet some how familiar scene. He saw Tyler in the back of a group of three, excluding Tyler.

But then- Tyler was pulled back, yelling. Tyler dropped his satchel, but grabbing the stun gun first. but whoever had got him pushed it out of his hands, it breaking on the floor after it stepped on the gun. Tyler resorted back to yelling, but the others were way too far ahead for them to hear him, and Tyler was dragged into a room, and Bodil, the poor soul, was forced to watch. Bodils eyes widened as they chopped Tyler's arm off, like it was warm butter to a butter knife.

Tyler screamed, but as soon as they stabbed him in the stomach, he was dead. They broke his glasses, and took out an eye, replacing it with an animatronic eye, and putting a sheet over that half of his face, and and bolting it down. It also bolted a metal sheet to his chest, and one to his abdomen.

They basically turned him into an animatronic.

No, a half animatronic.

Bodil saw the animatronic that killed Tyler stare at him- though Bodil still couldn't see who it was- then the animatronic left, like nothing happened. as the others came back, Bodils vision faded to black, and then- there was a- well what do you call it- robot. It was golden- and it had big glasses and messed up hair. Tyler?

But then, the picture changed- it was still a robot, and of gold. But- It was a replica of Bodil, himself. It actually spoke.

"Bodil the pawn, Bodil the pawn, all hes worth for is being thrown in the pond.
Bodil is weak, Bodil is weak, hes not gonna make it through the week."

Bodil jolted awake- he said, "What the hell was that?!" Bodil was freaked out.

Why did I dream that? Was that the truth? What exactly happened to Tyler? Will... It happen to me? Bodil wondered. Bodil looked at the clock and groaned- only two full hours of sleep (aka it was 11am) and was DEFINITELY not going back to sleep. No way in hell.

Bodil sleepily got up and yawned. He looked down- He didn't get changed last night when he got in.

Bodil got dressed in a hoodie again, but this time, it had cat ears that were orange and yellow, and around the stomach, there was a design like a ribbon. It was orange and cyan, other wise, it was black besides from his elbow down, on the arms, it was white. His pants and tennis shoes were black also.

As a supposed final touch, Bodil put on his sunglasses hiding his tired, frightened eyes. Bodil walked down the stairs.

"Martin, why are you awake so early?" His mom asked, washing the dishes, any other case, his mom would've said, 'Martin, why are you awake so late?'

"Oh, I just couldn't sleep." Bodil sort of half lied. Bodil yawned silently, as his mom continued washing the dishes. "Did you need something?" His mom asked.

"Oh, Im probably going to get a pizza from Fazbears." Bodil said.

"Martin, dont you think you're too old for that kids place? And that its sorta creepy there? I mean, it smells of blood! I dont get how they are still running."

"Mom, It doesn't matter how old you are, you can always be a kid. And it may be creepy, but their pizza is SORTA good. I'm just in a pizza mood, and I don't wanna go all the way into town."