THE TIME SKIPS OF TIMESKIPPYNESS

I HOUNESTLY DONT KNOW WHAT TO CALL THIS ONE CAUSE IT TIMESKIPS SO MANY TIMES XD

---

"So heres the over view."

It was about a week after Team Crafted had been shut down due to reasons the police wouldnt explain.

But Kyle, and Shelby (and Bodil and Tyler if they were awake) sure as hell could.

The man pointed. "Tyler's left lung was punctured, his arm nearly torn off its socket, and a concussion. He's lucky to be alive right now."

"Ill give it to you straight. There is a slim chance of him waking up. But don't ever say I told you he wouldnt."

Shelby nodded sadly, her eyes tired, tired of restless nights of nightmares- well actually the same nightmare- the real life nightmare that had happened a mere 10 years ago, that she didnt remember.

And she wouldnt know if Tyler never woke up.

Kyle was in, well a different form. He had mixed emotions. He was, one, feeling slightly triumphant that he had been right, then he felt horrible for thinking that, and he also felt betrayed, because Tyler couldve prevented this if he told them (so he thought). And finally, he felt extremely sad, because his friend could be dying.

"You both should get some sleep."

The man shooed them away, and they drove home, both trying to sleep some- as it had been 8pm. Kyle got some sleep, yet Shelby couldnt sleep a minute without waking up screaming.

.-.-.-.

Bodil let out a groan as he felt pain hit his body, all over. His eyes opened to bright light, and he hissed. He had become accustomed to the dark, that he had come to know.

"Bodil?" Bodil heard a familar voice. "Bodil!"

Baki came into Bodils vision.

"Oh my god." He muttered.

"B-baki?" Bodil said, feeling the aching pain in his head and stomach.

"You've been out for 2 weeks! You've missed so much!"

Bodil tried to sit up, but he was already so weak, and he had completely forgotten about his hand, so he collapsed when he had put his right hand on the bed.

"Yeah, I wouldn't try to sit up if I were you."

"What... What happened?" Bodil said weakly.

"All we knew is that you had a concussion, a hole in your stomach, and your arm was skinned. We hoped you knew."

"I know what happened to me, just what happened while I was out!" Bodil said, uncharacteristically upset. Bodil just wanted to know what had happened. If everyone was alright.

"Alright, sheesh Bodil! Tell me what happened to you!"

"Evil animatronics attacked me."

"Well, if you are gonna be like that..."

"You told me to tell you! Do you really want to know that it felt like my internal organs were pouring out of my body?"

"Ugh, nevermind."

"Alright, your sister came, Megan and your mom sorta got into a fight with her, Tyler is dying-"

"Wait, what?!"

"Yeah, Tyler also got attacked by the animatronics! From what one of the past workers said there was a meeting, and he heard that if someone else is hurt then Team Crafted was going to be shut todwn and from the note he wrote- Shelby gave it to me-" Baki said in one breath. (PINKIE PIE MUCH)

"Whoa, who's Shelby?"

"Shelby is Tyler's girlfriend. Her and Tyler's friend Kyle have been here half the time, so we talked a bit." He said, sighing. "Anyway, It said he was give himself up so no one else would get hurt." Baki said, slower than last time.

"Tyler has 4 holes on his side, one puncturing his lung, a concussion, and his arm was nearly torn off its socket."

"Oh my god, Baki, you are making me sick!"

"You told me to tell you!"

Bodil sighed.

Now he too was on the sorrowful road of recovering, and hoping Tyler would be alright.

"Oh!" Baki said, throwing a key at Bodil.

"Remember this?"

"Yeah..." He picked it up and looked at it.

"He wanted me to give it to you,

Bodil smiled slightly.

"Well, I best be going, to tell of the 'news.'"

And Baki left Bodil. Bodil sat looking up at the ceiling. He shook his head.

I hope Tyler will be alright...

A couple months later, Bodil was released- yet Tyler hadn't woken up. Many people who knew him were extremely sad. The bouncy, fun-loving, yet seemingly insane boy (EH YEAH HES A BOY) restrained to a hospital bed, confined in a deep sleep he might never wake up from.

Tylers family was a wreck. His younger siblings had figured out what happened, and they were, for once, silent. The entire house had been silent.They would barely do anything. They were depressed. Even his aunt Janet had called several times.

Shelby came in on the first of January, offically the next year- most were out celebrating, she wanted to be with her boyfriend.

He had been out for 3 months. Shelby had probably only gotten 3 hours of sleep in there. She was so tired. She just wanted to sleep. But she had to see Tyler, especially on New Year's Day.

Tyler felt like it had been dark for an eternity. He just wanted to let go- was he even holding on? Hell, he could be dead, he didnt know.

"Ty...."

Tyler heard, though it was droned off.

"Tyler...." Tyler heard, though muffled. Tyler stell had hope yet.

"Tyler. Its new years." He heard clearly. It sounded like Shelby. She sounded sad, and her voice was crackily.

"You've missed so much... everyone misses you... Please dont leave me... I-I l-love y-you.." She cried.

Tyler felt an aching pain, everywhere. Tyler could feel his body waking up. His eyes flew open.

Tyler had woken up.

---

UGH I WANTED TO BE EVIL AND DO SOMETHING ELSE BUT SILLY ME NOT BEING ABLE TO DECIDE SO I ASKED YOU GUYS ON MY RANDOM BOOK

Well, Tyler and Bodils alright! In other news, Ive ran out of room in my composition book ;-; So Im just gonna have to write the epilouge on the computer.

Oh did I mention that this is the last chapter? Yeah next chapter is the epilouge ;-;

I had fun writing this, though its not quite over yet- since there is still the epilouge. Thank you again to @NinjaNekoAru for letting me write this- but Ill give a better thank you in the after book AN :D

Well, dont forget to slap that vote button with a book, and follow for more crazy shit XDD

(oh and too my followers that came from another book of mine aka TNB XD would you guys like to see more of this kind of thing?)