Bonus: The Beginning of the End

(and no, I am not continuing after this, its mainly just the Epilouges Epilouge :P)

Bodil walked around town, a week after everything was over. After everything was alright, after everything.

He looked at the place that once was fun and exciting to him, shaking his head. The Team Crafteds amusement park was being torn down to pieces, to hold a park. Its name had been chosen already, and it was named, "Memorial Park". Bodil had no idea WHY it was named that, but it was.

He walked on past, just looking around. He saw the old/new freddys, but it had become old and decayed after years of use, and it had been shut down, when TC was shut down. It had been shut down, due to the animatronics of course. If Bodil had remembered correctly, he remembered someone getting hurt there, the first Friday after they renovated!

He shook his head, and felt his phone ring in his pocket. He picked it up. "Who is it?" Bodil said.

"Yeah, hey Bodil!" He heard a familar voice say.

"Oh hey there Tyler, how are you doing?" He asked.

"Better, how about you?"

"Good! Whats up?"

"The sky."

"Thats SOO overused."

"Oh well!" Tyler said. Bodil shook his head in amusement.

"Well I actually dialed the wrong number..." Tyler said. Bodil laughed quietly.

"Ill let you go then." Bodil said.

"Bye, Bodil."

"Bye!"

After the call ended, Bodil just stuffed his phone in his pocket. He continued on walking, now getting into the newer part of town. He looked at a Subway- it read, 'Help Needed!'

Now then, what could possibly go wrong in a Subway?

.-.-.-.

Tyler rubbed the back of his neck after he hung up. He really didnt mean to call Bodil, his hand slipped when he was trying to call Kyle! He then redialed, and Kyle picked up.

"Sup loser." Kyle joked.

"Wow, the nicest greeting ever!" Tyler said sarcastically.

"I know!"

"Im bored." Tyler said bluntly.

"What? You miss almost being mauled by animatronics? Or being disarmed by a insane dude?"

"You arent gonna let that go, are you?"

"Never."

"What I mean, is that my parents are out of town, and I realllly dont want to hang out with Janet and the rest of my family."

"Good thing you told me this time! I was about to go over to your house. You dont wanna know what she did to me when you were at the Subway."

"Jesus, that was ten freaking years ago Kylie!" Tyler joked.

"Im Kyle, not Kylie."

"Well now you are Kylie!"

Tyler heard Kyle sigh as he snickered.

"Just come over or something." Tyler sighed, slightly winded from laughter.

"Fine, whatever." Kyle hung up.

"Thats rude!" Tyler said, talking to the phone. "You didnt even say goodbye!" He laughed. Maybe he was going insane.

Yeah.

Kyle soon came over, and they decided to play some video games.

--.--

Later on, Bodil walked out of the subway, and he felt his phone ring again. He picked it up, heard Baki, Simon, and Ghost in the background.

"Hey Bodil!" They all chorused.

"Hey- whats going on?"

"We are all just hanging out. Wanna come over?"

"Okay!"

And Bodil left for that house.

.---.

As soon as Bodil came in, he was ambushed with people.

"Hey Bodil!" He heard a friend say.

"Double?" Bodil asked, turning around, to see his old friend standing there.

"Hi again!" He said. Bodil grinned.

-.-.-.

It was just the End of the Beginning,

But its also

The Beginning of the End.

---

I was bored kk

It wasnt planned.

I was just bored. So this could be reeallly crappy. And with alooooot of references and ect

SO um bye