Night one- Phone call Terrors

Bodil found the small office as he heard the DING DONG of the midnight hours ring. Right after, a recording sounded.

"Uh, Hello?" A familiar voice called through the recording. "Oh, hi! My name is Tyler!" Bodil was shocked. What? "Yeah, remember when I worked here in this position 10 years ago? Yeah, that was some fun... Sorta. Ive been working a bit at Freddys, so i still got experience, dont worry. Anyways, on to the topic of the night! The animatronics!"

"Well... Lets start off with this. Remember 10 years ago? When i sorta fixed the animatronics? Annnd got my arm taken off?" Bodil subconsiously nodded. Bodil sighed- he had been the youngest, yet he still had figured most of everything that happened.

"Well, they arent really anymore." Bodils eyes widened. "What?!" Bodil shouted. hey seemed fine the other day!

"I have no idea. I dont know what happened. I had noticed a difference in the animatronics, then... BAM, Aviator is dead!" Tyler ranted. "And i miss him.." Tyler mumbled.

"Anyway, supposing you're still here- heres somethings that could make the difference between life and death." Bodil grabbed out his phone- he could probably use this...

"One- Deadlox likes loud noises. He'll also probably be realllly interested in you."

Deadlox likes loud noises- Bodil paused- he yelled a few minutes earlier. Bodil slammed the door shut. -And will probably be interested.

"Two- Only seto and Jerome run." Tyler began to mumble something Bodil couldn't make out- and Bodil didn't want to.

"Three- Sky is EXTREMELY hard to piss off, so congrats if you do." Tyler says in a sarcastic tone. "He hate fakers."

"Ian and Husky usually hang out by the pool- You don't usually see Husky, but Ian comes often. So watch out." Tyler says.

"Jason likes to stay up high- so on his ride." He continues on.

"Mitch is the most violent. He doesn't come often- but he'll attack as soon as he sees you."

"Don't forget the door lights." Tyler puts on as an after note.

"Thats all I can think of right now- I might remember some more. My number is in the papers, and please tell me of you don't want to do the job, or if somethings up. I don't want you to have the same ending as Bashur..."

What the hell is a Bashur?

"Anyways, I best be going. Meet you at the gate in the morning!" Then after that. all was silent besides the buzzing of the light. Bodil shakily looked down at his ipad- 3am and 50 percent.

49,

48,

47...

Bodil noticed it was going down fast- Bodil decided trying to open the door- he did so, and checked the door light.

Nada.

Good. Bodil quickly checked the cameras, and nothing SEEMED out of place, but how was Bodil to know- It was his first night.

Bodil heard a noise, and Bodil's hand shakily reached for the door light.

He saw a machine that all his life, he was SURE would never hurt a thing- a headphoned horror.

Deadlox.

"H-hey g-g-guy-s, what-s-s u-up it-s m-me d-dea-d-lo-x"

And Bodil slammed the door down- Bodil heard a song.

Please let us get in! Dont lock us away!

Bodil shook his head- the singing stopped. Okay?

"D-dont d-do d-dis!"

"I WILL do do this." Bodil mumbled and looked down at the clock.

5:45am.

15 more wretched minutes. But for what? To come back the next day to risk his life? Bodil didnt WANT to do that- but for some reason, he felt needed too..

He didnt know. Bodil quickly opened the door, and checked the door light.

Deadlox was gone.

Bodil decided it was hightime to go, and grabbed his things and Tylers number, and ran to the front gate. Bodil looked up, and saw a shining purple shard of Something on the roof.

Is that glass?

Bodil sighed in happiness as the church bells rang six times- 6 am. Tyler soon showed up, and Bodil was mad.

"What the hell!" Bodil yelled at him.

"Whats the matter?"

"Oh, TOTALLY not that I am here with 8 killer animatronics! At least its not like, 17! I FEEL BAD FOR THE PERSON WHO HAD TO DEAL WITH THAT!"

"Look!" Tyler said. "I am sorry. I didnt want to. But I can help you- if you can just forgive me!" Tyler pleaded. Tyler didnt want him to end up like the people before him- even Tyler himself. Bodil wouldnt get a second chance if he died. "Fine. I forgive you." Bodil said stubbornly.

"Great!" Tyler pulled out his stun gun.

"What the hell is that?" The Bulgarian asked Tyler.

"A stun gun. You can short them out for a short time- It could save your ass." Tyler says, throwing it at Bodil, He catching it. Tyler, though, shivered after giving it to him. It brought back bad memories.

"You sometimes have to move around the park- especially there." Tyler said, pointing to a generator. "They like to mess with the power- often times shorting it. And that would suck."

"Ill make a deal- if you work here for FIVE NIGHTS, Ill give you an extra thousand."

"Deal!" Bodil said without thought.

"Well, ill see you later on Bodil." Tyler said, and they parted ways.

Why did I agree to work 5 nights in that slaughterhouse? Bodil thought.

The time was now 6:30. Night one over.

---

Yey I got it out! I was actually planning on posting this yesterday- but I left the thing Im writing it in (composition book) at school ;-; woops XD

50 reads already! Damn!

And dont forget to slap that vote button with a button, and follow for more! Love your faces! Bai!