Night 5: Redemption

Tyler brought what he normally brought, and a note. Tyler left the key in the lock, so if someone need to get in, which they probably would, they could. He also left the note on the key. The note read,

To whom this may concern,

Yes, the animatronics kill people. It isnt the machinery. (WELL NAW SHIT TYLER, WE DIDNT KNOW THAT!) They had been... 'fixed,' but they broke again. To stop this madness, Ive decided to... let them, 'get me'. As Im figuring this is the janitors, you may go home, or call the police, ect. Im long gone by now. Good luck, and its been nice knowing you.

Tyler Christie.

Tyler sat in silence as he sat in the moonlight. He didnt want to die in a crummy office. Although he was giving himself up for the good of unsuspecting people, like Bashur, Mike, and even Aviator, Kyle, and Shelby, he wanted to go down swinging.

And that he would.

Shelby groaned as she got a text message at 1am, but if she didnt check it... God only knows what couldve happened.

Shelby looked at her phone, and the words on it nearly gave her a heart attack.

Im sorry. I love you.

It was from Tyler. Shelby jumped out of her bed, and ran downstairs. She had on a sweat shirt and pants, and her hair was a mess. But she could care less.

Shelby didnt want Tyler hurt anymore.

The first thing that popped in her mind, was the park. Soooo she went there.

When she got there, she saw the key in the lock, and the note that was attached, but she didnt pause, as she heard a yelp of pain.

Shelby felt an odd sense of deja vu when she saw Tylers satchel on the ground. She could've swore she saw the stun gun broken on the ground, but it was fine. She hesiantly picked it up- she didnt quite know what it could do.

"Well?" she heard from behind, and she turned around to see Kyle. (KYLEEEE WHY ARE YOU SUCH A STALKER) "You gonna hurry?" He asked, grabbing the gun from her, both of them running to where they heard the yells from.

Tyler swerved away from Jason, who was the one who decided to attack him, but, unluckily, Jason caught his arm. Jason pulled hard on that arm, instantly dislocating it. Jason shoved him against the wall, making him see stars, his glasses hitting the ground.

Tyler saw a figure- through the blurriness of his poor eye sight, and the pain. As he blacked out from pain, he heard, "TYLER!" from two people.

Shelby saw Tyler, shoved up agianst the wall. THough for some reason, for a second, she saw his arm replaced with a metal one, one animatronic eye, almost... an animatronic Tyler?

Fingers jabbed into his side, sharp, knife like fingers, and Tylers head fell to the side as Shelby and Kyle screamed his name. That automaticically caught their attention.

ALL of their attention.

They all surrounded the two friends- Shelby gulped. "Well..." She mumbled.

"Nice knowing you."

"Nice knowing you too, I suppose."

Shelby shut her eyes as she thought death was coming. Also did Kyle.

Z-Z-Z-ZAP!

It went dark in the place, as the animatronics fell. Kyle and Shelby opened their eyes, and their eyes widened, as they saw Tyler sitting up, seemingly in pain, near a control panel. He seemed in pain, yet he was giving a small smile.