Ike x reader "Fair"

Hello everyone! I'ma back! This is an Ike x reader requested by
Royal_-_Fighter 💜
Okie-dokie, I hope you enjoy!~

Ike loved his friends, but if one more person came into his room to brag about how they got a date for the Smash bros. ball, (see what I did there?!) He was gonna lose it.

Marth, Roy, and Robin all apparently decided that Ike's room was the perfect spot to talk all about their dates.

Ike knew it wasn't their fault- they were excited, he would be too. He was just upset with himself...
He hadn't had the courage to ask you to the dance, and now he knew it was too late. What kind of loser asks you to a dance; the day of? "Certainly not me" Ike thought. Someone else had to have asked you already. He knew there was no way someone like you didn't have a date.

"I'm so glad that Master Hand is allowing Caeda to come to the smash mansion for the dance." Marth said, excited to see his significant other in person after so much time away.

"Same for me with Lilina." Roy added, closing his eyes. "I can already see her smile..."

"I'm so relieved that Lucina said she'd come with me to the dance." Robin sighed, flopping over Ike's bed.

"Yeah... That's great guys." Ike said, biting his lip.

Marth glanced over at Robin, a puzzled look on his face. "Weren't you and Lucina already a couple?" he asked.

Roy facepalmed. "An 'item', Marth, not a 'couple'. Get with the times old man..."

Marth glared at him but refrained from dirtying his royal hands by smacking his impudent friend.

Robin laughed, sitting up on Ike's bed. "Yeah Marth, we are." he replied "But I had to announce my date that way so I could lead up to a different topic." he explained, wiggling his eyebrows.

Marth and Roy looked at each other and shrugged. Robin had declared himself a "Master Shipper", and even though neither of them knew what the heck that meant, they had learned to just go with it. Even if it meant dealing with his weird little quirks sometimes.

"Sooooo. Ike. We all have dates... What about you? Anyone catch your fancy?" Robin asked, digging his friend in the ribs.

Marth and Roy grinned evilly at each other. They finally realized where Robin was going with this.

"Yeah Ike, who do you fancy?"
Roy asked smugly.

Ike sighed. He knew this question was coming. So he did what any sensible person would do when they were asked about this topic by a self-proclaimed "Shipping Lord" and his nosy best friend.

"No." he replied, a little too quickly, his face heating up. "AHA! I KNEW IT! HE DOES HAVE THE HOTS FOR SOMEONE!" Robin declared triumphantly, jumping to his feet. Marth and Roy shook their heads. Robin could get a little dramatic when it came to his "ships", whatever those were.

"Alright Ike, just tell us about her!"

"No." Ike said yet again, crossing his arms.