Link x Tsundere reader "Just Try It!" Part 2

Hello! I'm back with
Link x Tsundere Reader part 2
requested by MoonsDepression.
So yeah, here we go! Enjoy~

Link's POV:
After finally getting (Y/n) to smile yesterday, I gotta be honest: I'm feeling pretty great about today.
She's a lot sweeter than she wants people to believe, but honestly: I think it's cute that she pretends to be so grumpy all the time.

"What's on the menu today?"
I looked up to see that (Y/n) had entered the kitchen, and was now tying her apron around her waist.

"Beef stroganoff." I smiled, walking over to the fridge and opening it. I grabbed a pineapple, a stick of celery, a chunk of meat, a frog, and some biscuits.

I carried all the ingredients over to the counter and set them down. "And how are you this fine morning princess?" I asked, looking up at her.
"I'm fine." She huffed, puffing her cheeks out. "And don't call me that!" She warned, throwing a small hand towel at me.

"Okay, okay..." I smirked, pulling out a pot and putting the assortment of food that I had gathered in it.
"What am I supposed to call you then?" She sighed and rolled her eyes.
"Just (Y/n), is fine."

"Okay, 'just (Y/n)'." I laughed, making quotation marks with my fingers.
I walked around the corner so I was facing her.
"So what do you want to do while we wait for dinner to be done?" I asked, leaning towards her, our inches faces apart.

"Ummm. I-I don't know." (Y/n) blushed, backing away from me and bumping into the counter behind her.
"Hmmm." I snickered, straightening out my apron. "You know I wasn't kidding yesterday."

(Y/n) huffed in annoyance and glanced down at my apron. "Really? Y-you know, 'Kiss the Cook' is w-way overused." She stammered, her face flushing.

"Mmhmm." I hummed, causally stepping towards her. "But alas, rules are rules."

"Oh fine." (Y/n) huffed, puffing out her cheeks and stepping towards me.
"W-wait what?" I blushed, stepping back. I was not expecting the sudden change of attitude.
"I said fine. I'll kiss you..." (Y/n) smiled.

"If you can catch me!" She laughed and darted past me, running to the other side of the kitchen.
"And you won't be able to- so HA." She smirked, sticking her tongue out at me.

"Oh-ho-ho. You don't think I can catch you?" I shook my head. "You've clearly never seen me run."
I calmly glanced at my fingers, examining my nails.

"You're bluffing." (Y/n) taunted, putting her hands on her hips.
"Maybe." I mused, looking back up at her. "Or maybe not."

That's when I made my move. I ran at her, sliding past the counters and turning the corner where she was standing.
"H-hey! Gaahh!" she yelled, running towards the stove. I laughed and continued my pursuit. Suddenly, she grabbed a pan off the counter and took a batting stance. "Aaaaagh!" I yelled, trying to curb my momentum. "Ohhhh crap..."
*BANG*
Everything went black...

(Y/n)'s POV:
As you stood over Link's unconscious body, you realized you might have gone just a bit to far.
"Link?" You asked, nudging him with your foot.
"Hey? Hello?"
Oh my gosh.
You glanced around, making sure no one was around to see that you actually care about Link's well-being.
The coast was clear.
You dropped to your knees and put your ear to his chest.