Zelda x Male Child Reader: (Fluff) "My special little guy." Part 2

This took a little while to come out as well. I apologize. I really didn't have any inspiration to write. Anyway, here it is!
Enjoy~!

"Come on (Y/n), we don't want to keep Link waiting." Zelda laughed, swinging the arm that held your hand. "We're going to have so much fun!"

You nodded, gripping her hand and following closely behind her. She looked so happy, beaming and laughing. A small smile crept onto your own face as well. A good mood is infectious. "There he is." Zelda stopped, brushing a piece of her blonde hair behind her ear, the childish grin on her face growing wider. "You're gonna really like him buddy."

You were skeptical, but shrugged. You had to try and get along with him even if you didn't like him, for Zelda's sake. "Hi!" she ran over to Link who was sitting at a picnic table. She plopped down next to him, leaning in to peck his cheek. He laughed, turning his head at the last moment causing his lips to catch hers. She quickly pulled away, blushing madly, while Link smiled victoriously. You frowned as you watched them. You didn't like him. "(Y/n)! C'mere silly!" Zelda waved you over. You sulked over to where the table was, swinging your legs over the bench to sit down. "(Y/n), this is Link. Link, (Y/n)." Zelda finally introduced you two formally. You stared at each other for a moment before Link spoke up. "Hey (Y/n). Zelda's told me all about you. From what I've heard, you're pretty cool guy. Nice to finally meet you." a grin spread over his face, and he offered you his closed fist. You really wanted to hate him, but you found yourself reluctantly liking him. His smiling face was so warm and inviting, just like Zelda's. A small smile formed on your face, as you gave him a fist bump. "Yeah...nice to meet you too." you glanced up at Zelda, who beamed back at you. "Let's go on the swings!" you hopped off the bench, grabbing her hand and pulling her towards the swing set. She laughed, grabbing Link's hand and pulling him over with you two. Zelda plopped down on one of the swings, tickling you and pulling you onto her lap. You giggled, wiggling around to get comfortable.

"Hold on." Link said from behind you two, giving the swing a gentle push. "Oh come on! You can push us a little faster. (Y/n) and I can take it." Zelda teased him.  She looked down at you, grinning ear-to-ear. "Whatever you say princess." Link teased back, shoving the swing forward. "Wheee!" you clung to Zelda, enjoying the wind running through your hair. The air drove past you, and you felt like you were flying. You could hear Zelda laughing over the rush of the wind in your ears, and you smiled. Zelda was right. This was fun.

You still couldn't help but feel a little jealous of Link...even if you were starting to warm up to him. You could see why Zelda liked him. He was funny, and sweet, and handsome. That's when the realization hit you...

Maybe...you were gay! All your envy was misplaced! Link was the one you wanted! Zelda was the enemy! AAAHHHHHHHH! You turned to glare at her. She was your rival now. The enemy. The-

No. Just kidding. That's not what happened.

Where was I? Ah, yes. You were jealous of Link. But how could you not be? He clearly had Zelda wrapped around his finger. (Orrrrr, maybe it was the other way around. But God forbid (Y/n) let Zelda be at fault here.) You slid off Zelda's lap, trudging back over to the picnic table. You could tell they really liked each other...and you finally came to terms with it. Zelda was happy, and that meant you were happy too. All of a sudden, everything was crystal clear in your ten-year-old brain...

They were going to get married! And then they were going to adopt you!

YAHOO! You're gonna be a prince! Yeah baby! Shots all around!

The end.

Don't you guys just love happy endings? I sure do. In all seriousness though, I really had no inspiration for this chapter, and needed to get it out asap so I could move on. I'm sorry if you were expecting great things from this. Anywho, stay tuned for the next chapter: Heroes x Reader (love pentagon) part 2!

Peace out!

~Gookip