Zelda x Male Child Reader (Fluff): "My special little guy." Part 1

Hey everyone! This was requested by paultiteuf360.
I'm so, so sorry it took so long for me to get this out!! I decided to split this story into 2 parts, because...reasons. Anyway, I promise Part 2 will be out in a much more timely fashion.
Now, without further ado, here it is. (Finally)
Enjoy~

When you first arrived at the Smash mansion, you were pretty much scared of everything and everyone there.
But honestly, who could blame you? There was a giant ape walking around wearing a tie, a dinosaur-thing that breathed fire, even a severed floating hand, and all of that was considered "normal."

Of course, there were a few friendly-looking people that you had seen, but being that you were a shy kid, you could never convince yourself to work up the courage to talk to anyone.

That was, until you met her.
You still remembered how it had all gone down....

*Flashback*

It was the day after you had arrived at the Smash Mansion, and you were sitting on the bed in your room, your chin resting on your small fists as you absentmindedly swung your short legs back and forth.
You sighed, looking around at the place that you would be living in.
It was nice- sure. But it felt lonely.
There was nothing too interesting in your room yet, because you hadn't personalized it or moved any of your stuff in.

A loud knock sounded at your door, startling you and causing you to jump off the bed before walking over to answer it.
You slowly and nervously shuffled to the door, cracking it open and peeking out.

There outside your door stood the most beautiful girl you had ever seen.
She had long straight golden-blonde hair that cascaded down her back, and sky-blue eyes that sparkled like stars. She wore a white and pink satin dress with a golden headband and armor that complemented her hair perfectly. A delicate pink pearl necklace hung loosely from her neck, and she smelled faintly of cinnamon and vanilla.

"Awww. I was hoping we'd get another Smash kid!" she mumbled to herself.
Shaking her head to clear her own thoughts, she flashed you a wide grin (showing off her perfect smile), and bent down so she was looking at you eye-to-eye. "Hey buddy." she beamed.

Your cheeks immediately heated up as you stared into her crystal blue eyes.
"H-hi." you managed to choke out.

The girl giggled, her laugh descending like a peal of little bells.
"My name is Zelda. My room is right there." she smiled gently, pointing directly across the hall.
"I'm your new neighbor." she made jazz hands at you.

You dropped your head from her gaze, trying to process what she had said to you. She was your neighbor? Her room was directly across from yours?

"So. What's your name?"
she asked kindly.

You looked back up at her, a suddenly feeling a lot better.
"I'm (Y/n)." you replied, a bashful grin working its way across your face.

*Flashback over*

Yep. That's how it had all started. You started to hang out with Zelda more and more, spending time with her whenever you were able. You two played board games together, took walks in the park, and watched movies. You really enjoyed her company, and she was always super nice to you. She introduced you to all of her friends, and you began to feel less and less shy.
You would play with Toon Link, Ness, Lucas, and Kirby, but you still preferred to hang out with Zelda whenever you could.