Link x Tsundere reader: "Just try it!"

Hey! I'm back again! This time we have a Link x Tsundere Reader
This story was requested by MoonsDepression💜
So without further ado, I present to you: "Just try it!"

You sighed, looking longingly out the window as the Smashers outside enjoyed the beautiful weather.
It was a beautiful day. The sun was shining, the birds were singing in the trees, and of course you had to be cooped up inside due to a stupid little thing called "kitchen duty".

Master Hand had two main cooks for the Mansion:
Kirby, and Link. (After everyone had discovered the hero's newfound culinary skills.)
Kirby and Link took turns every other week preparing meals for the smashers, since they both enjoyed cooking so much. But since it was quite a large job, Master Hand also decided to assign sous-chefs to assist the cooks every week.
"Everyone gets a chance to pitch in and help out!" was how Master Hand had put it.
And of course it was your week to "pitch in" and "help out". You didn't even get to help Kirby, the cute little pink one. You had to help Link...

That basically meant you sat in the kitchen and supervised him to make sure he didn't accidentally make something so visibly disgusting that life itself censored reality to block it from your sight.
(Laugh all you want, but it's happened. The Smashers dubbed those meals "Dubious Food".)

You frowned, glancing out the window one last time, before walking to the kitchen doors and pushing them open.
You grabbed an apron from the hooks next to the door, and pulled it on over your head.

"Hello?" You called, running your hand along the shiny silver counters and looking at the assortment of spices and seasonings that where lined up on the shelves.

"Oh hey (Y/n)!" Link called from the pantry. He came out carrying a stack of random foods, including some bananas, a steak, a giant mushroom, a fish, a honeycomb, some carrots, a whole chicken, and a hearty looking blue snail.

You groaned and face palmed. You had no idea how he made anything edible out of the stuff he used.
"What exactly are you planning on making?" You asked, trying to sound disinterested. "Sushi." He replied.

"Sushi?" You asked "With bananas?"

Link busied himself chopping up the carrots. "Yep. Don't question it. I'm a master chef. If you must know, I plan to purée the bananas and mix them with the honey so I can use them as a drizzled-on topping, as well as a sort of sauce. Not only will they provide a surprising element of sweetness, they should also be aesthetically pleasing, especially if I smear some of the sauce on the side of the plate."
You groaned. Who the heck takes bananas that seriously? Did the guy own a freaking banana farm or something?

"Oh great! Now there's going to be honey on top." You muttered. "Raw fish with honey on it. Mmmmm. Delicious." Link rolled his eyes; those were the complaints of a novice. You obviously had no idea what you were talking about.

"And, and! Your hands will get all sticky! Here, you want sticky hands? Have a sushi!" You continued your miniature rant.

"Well, what if I put it inside the sushi rolls, so your hands don't get sticky? Link asked, pulling out a cutting board. "And I don't think you call a singular piece of sushi, 'a sushi.'"