Hypnotist Robin x Princess Reader: Hypno Cow

Hello people. This was requested by zodiac-princess1043
So, uh, yeah. Challenge accepted. Let's go!

It was a bright sunny day at the smash mansion, and you were hanging out in Robin's room with your friends.
Already gathered were Roy, Marth, Ike, and, of course, Robin.
You were all waiting on Chrom to arrive. (Some of you more patiently than others...)

"I'm so bored." Roy sighed, flopping over Robin's bed.
"When is Chrom gonna get here?" he complained.
"Tut tut." Marth flicked his forehead.
"Be patient."

"I don't like being patient." Roy grumped.
"Hold up! I have an idea." Roy beamed, jumping up and running to the kitchen.
He came back a minute later, carrying a bag of marshmallows.
"Hey (Y/n), how many marshmallows do you think I can fit in my mouth at the same time?" Roy smiled mischievously, ripping the bag open.

"Ew." you wrinkled your nose in disgust, watching as Roy proceeded to cram marshmallow after marshmallow into his mouth.
"I am a princess Roy. I'm above this level of buffoonery." You huffed, pulling a fan from your purse and fanning yourself.

"Thith ith aeth!" Roy spluttered, drool dripping down his chin. He grabbed another one and began working that one into his mouth as well.
"Disgusting." Marth sighed.
"Roy, you are in the presence of a lady."

"He doesn't care." Ike smiled, scooting closer to Roy and offering his encouragement.

"He does have a point though." Ike continued "Where is Chrom?"

Robin sighed. "He said he had to pick up something on the way here." he stated, sitting next to you.

Your felt your face heat as soon as he sat down.
Robin always did this to you.

You reminded yourself you were supposed to be dignified and graceful.
You were royalty for Pete's sake!
But you fell to pieces any time Robin was near you...
Even something as simple as his smile made your face turn the color of a tomato, and caused your breath to quicken as tiny royal butterflies fluttered about your stomach.

A loud knock sounded at the door and Ike pushed himself up off his seat to answer it.
"It's about time Chrom." he muttered, swinging the door open.
"Hey guys!" Chrom grinned, pushing past Ike to get to Robin.
Robin stood up, and the two of them performed some kind of weird best bro handshake...thing... before Chrom came over to you.

"Good afternoon Lord Chrom." You said, politely standing up and curtsying.
"No need to be so formal (Y/n)." Chrom laughed, enveloping you in a bone crushing hug.

"T-this...is s-so informal..." You sputtered, pushing yourself away from him in an attempt to get more oxygen.
Chrom chuckled, letting you go and walking towards Marth.

"Don't touch me!" Marth muttered, scooting away from him.

"Whatever." Chrom shrugged, pulling a small box from his pocket.
"This is what I had to stop to get."
He smiled, popping it open to reveal a small, round, flat disk, attached to a golden link chain.

"Whoa. What is it?" Roy asked, spitting the contents of his mouth out into the garbage.

"It's a...well...er..." Chrom struggled for words.
"Well I can't remember what it's called, but it's one of those things you see in the movies that you swing back and forth in front of people's faces to hypnotize them." He rambled excitedly.