[hard to concentrate]

Chris had proposed to his girlfriend, Maeve on their fifth anniversary. After several months of planning a wedding, Maeve took his last name and together they lived happily in a house they bought together in Boston. But it didn't last long.

Arguments started about Maeve's job. But the most talked about topic was that they never had time for each other. When Maeve came back from her job, working as a magazine editor, chris would go put with his friends. It was a loop. Chris never told his parents about his failing marriage and he planned to keep it that way. The only person who knew was his brother, scott, who proposed the idea of taking a well needed vacation to hawaii to have time for themselves.

And that's where he took her.

HARD TO CONCENTRATE
"all I want is for you to be happy"

HARD TO CONCENTRATE "all I want is for you to be happy"

LANA DEL REY
MAEVE EVANS

"IT'S THE SOUNDTRACK TO THE REVOLUTION, MAN!"

HARD TO CONCENTRATE BY RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS. CAN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVE WITH YOU BY ELVIS PRESLEY. ALWAYS FOREVER BY CULTS. TIMES LIKE THESE BY FOO FIGHTERS. YESTERDAY BY THE BEATLES. VIDEO GAMES BY LANA DEL REY. JUST WHAT I NEEDED BY THE CARS. EVERLONG BY FOO FIGHTERS. DOLL PARTS BY HOLE.

STARTED: AUGUST 7 2019
ENDED: MAY 8 2020

captainconrad this is for you dude bro. Thanks for being the greatest best friend a girl could ask for💗