fifteen.

Maevans: After months of planning, our vow renewal day is here

Maevans: After months of planning, our vow renewal day is here. I'm happy because of you. I'm sad because of you. But I know that being with you is and will always be the best thing that ever happened to me. When I was younger, i spent days thinking to myself if i would ever find the right man. I'm proud to say that i did. In fact, I found the right family. You've introduced me to amazing, inspiring people and I'm forever grateful. Heaven is a place on earth with you. I thank my lucky stars every night, cheesy, right? But it's true. I will love you 'till the end of time.

Chrisevans: My forever

Chrisevans: My forever. I wasn't always the perfect husband. I stay up thinking how the hell did you pick me instead of all the other men that worshipped the ground you walk on. I learned to cherish every moment with you even more because you deserve it. You deserve everything and anything. I always wondered, if it wasn't me, then I prayed that whoever had your heart that they would take good care of it. I'm not perfect, but you always told me that in your eyes, I'm your dream man. On our first date, you told me that you didnt believe in second chances yet here am I. You have no idea how thankful I am because you decided to break your own rules. I learned from past mistakes. I learned that a woman like you should be loved every second of everyday. I love you, maeve evans.

An: not the best manips but decent looking to me :) and yes I did make references to my favorite lana songs