three.

Scott had everything planned. He didn't want his brother and his wife traveling to Hawaii with a crying baby or a loud snorer. He rented a private plane just for the two of them. Well, three if you count Dodger.

"Scott, you definitely outdid yourself." Maeve gasped at the sight of the private plane. "How much did it cost?"

"Don't think about it." Scott simply said.

Chris stood beside his brother. "Thanks, I'll pay you back." He whispered as Maeve was about to lift her own suitcase, a flight attendant beat her to it.

Scott shook his head. "Stop, you don't have to. It's my gift to you and Maeve. Happy Hannukah."  He joked and patted chris on his back and left to his car. "Hope you guys enjoy yourselves, have a safe flight!" He waved at Maeve.

Maeve waved back. "Bye, Scott. Thanks for this. Really."

Chris nodded his head at his brother and followed Maeve into the inside of the plane. He looked inside and saw that Maeve had already made herself at home. Books out, her soft throw blankets already spread out. "So I guess we aren't talking the whole flight?" Chris asked maeve.

"Wow, Christopher, your guessing is getting better and better each time! What's your secret?" Maeve sat down in her seat and wrapped herself in her blanket, positioning her book in her lap. "If you need me, I'll be in my own little word surrounded by characters that make me cry and actually make me feel love towards them."

"Yup, we definitely need this trip." Chris mumbled to himself and sat across from Maeve. He put his hat on his face, hoping that he would magically fall asleep. Many hours later, his face was being poked by a finger. That finger belonging to Maeve.

"Wake up, dodger is being impatient. We're here already." Maeve stood above Chris holding Dodger's leash in her hand. "Car's here."

Chris groaned and put his hat on. He looked at his phone screen and saw that it was early in the morning. "Do you even know which hotel we're going? Hey! Wait!" He ran towards Maeve, who was already on her way to the car.

"Weston Hapuna Beach Resort." Maeve put on her sunglasses and made Dodger get into the car. "It's a resort not a hotel. There's a difference, Christopher."

Maeve got into the car, leaving the door opened for Chris to get in. "How is there a fucking difference? They both do the same fucking thing!" Chris argued as he stepped inside the car and closed the door.