Undercover parteners

Skylar's POV

Working at the FBI has been hard; but not as hard for her as others. Team's have solved a lot of cases thanks to skylars brain. Some say in the building there is one other who can match her intellect, he is supposedly on the next floor up, but she never cared all she cared about was catching the bad guy. She was very shy ad closed off until you got to now her or could hold as she liked to call them "intellectual conversations", meaning conversations filled with random facts. But that all changed the day Senior Special Agents David Rossi, and Arron Hothcer came to have a little conversation with her about a serial killer they had to catch. 

My name is Dr. Skylar Hanson, i work for the FBI, i am the person everyone goes to if they need a fresh pair of eyes and a good brain to pick. You see i have a eidetic memory, an IQ of 186 and can read about 19,500 words per minute. I am one of the smartest people to every work at the FBI, the other being someone who i know nothing about. My life is simple, i wake up work out, go to work, go home, read a book or two and go to sleep, simply starting the cycle over the next day. No time for a relationship, not while working here, besides in the past having a boyfriend who isnt as smart as i am really puts a wrench in our relationship. But the world works in mysterious ways, by that i mean the day Arron Hotchner came into my office was the day my whole idea of normal went out the window. 

H- Hotchner (Hotch), R- Rossi, S- Skylar

There was a knock at my door heaver than that of my assistant, but not as heavy as my boss, someone who i have never hear knock at my door before. 

S- Its unlocked, come on in

H- Sorry to interrupt but i am...

S- SSA Arron Hotcher goes by hotch, the man behind you is SSA David Rossi. Glad to finally have the pleasure to meet you both. 

R- Like wise Agent Hanson 

S- please we are not in the field call me Skylar

H- Right skylar there is something we need to ask you but only if you are comfortable with it. 

S- details pleas

R- a few wees ago we got a call from the state of Texas, they claimed to have found a serial killer but are not sure. 

S- i see, just give the case to Jessie outside she will bring it to me in a few hours so i can look it over. 

H- no that isnt it, we know there is a serial killer there and we know how to catch him, but he has a type. 

S- and that is 

R- young genius's who are newly married. 

S- and this applies to me how?

H- well we assume you have heard the rumors that there is another genius in the building besides yourself. 

S- yes

R- his name is Dr. Spencer Reid, he is a BAU specialist, meaning he is on our team and is willing to go undercover, he just needs...

S- a genius wife who is around his age, i see. so you want me to go undercover on an investigation in Texas with this dr.reid so we can catch a killer. 

H- yes and you dont have to answer right away by his pattern he kills every month, with a cooling off period of a week, so we have at least a week before the next victims are picked. 

S- i will do it...

R- are you sure?

S- if i can help then by all means, leave the file with Jessie, and go ahead and send me all you can on Dr. Reid. 

H- i believe it would be better for you two to go over the case together. that way you can not only get to know this case but each other as well. 

S- very well, i will be upstairs in 10 minutes let me just wrap this up. 

R- of course, i just have one question?

S- yes

R- what is your IQ?

S- i have a IQ of 186, i can read 19,500 words per minute, oh and lets not forget my eidetic memory.

As they left i could have sworn i hear agent hotchner say to agent rossi something along the lines of " It's like they were made for eachother". I just gave a small smile and quickly finished up with what i was doing, in reallity i told them ten minutes i only needed two.