Pre-Date night

Skylars POV

it has been two weeks since we started living here, we have gotten so used to staying here it actually looks like we are a couple. Pet names have come out like baby and love , kisses on the cheek have been shared, cuddles while watching movies, plenty of hand holding. If you didn't know us you would think we were a normal couple. The team even thinks we are different people, we smile around each other all the time no random facts are spit out, it felt so real. I went out for my normal run this morning it was only five miles today cause recently i have felt as if someone was watching me, i told Spencer so he decided to take today off. When i got home there was spencer in the kitchen cooking breakfast.

S- hey babe, what you cooking

R- oh hey....

S- right you have never seen me in my work out cloths, um i am going to go change be right back.

I quickly ran up stairs, when my phone started ringing...

S- hello this is skylar speaking

?- hello skylar, how are you and the mister

S- who is this

J- oh sorry its JJ, hotch gave me your number.

S- oh alright. we are fine i just came back from my run

J- so i saw, man girl how many miles do you run.

S- well normally 8 but today was only five. JJ i think someone is following and not just Morgan.

J- what do you mean?

S- idk it just felt as if someone was watching me run, so i told Spencer which is why he stayed home today.

J- got it well we will keep an eye out. gtg talk later

S- bye JJ

I quickly change into a pair of shorts and a t shirt i found on the floor

When i went back down stairs i found a bundle of roses on the table next to them was a box

S- what in the world

R- so i see you found not only my present but my shirt as well.

Looking down i realized he was right i had taken his shirt, it was comfy.

S- well you can get over the shirt cause you are never getting it back, its to comfy.

R- keep it, it looks better on you anyway. Now open the box

I slowly walked to the box and opened it. inside was a dark blue dress and a note. The note read

" you are the most amazing girl i could ever have been asked to be partnered with, so i was wondering if you maybe wanted to go on a date with me." - Spencer (Spence) Reid

S- oh Spencer, this is amazing, i dont know what to day.

R- well an answer would be nice.

S- first is this for the case or for you

R- both, first we have been here two weeks and haven't been on a date, two i wanted to take you out, i think you need it and deserve it.

S- oh really, well in that case yes i will go on a date with you. one question.

R- yes

S- Morgan and Prentiss help you with this?

R- they gave me the idea but i bought the dress and the flowers plus the reservation was all me as well.

S- well Spence this is sweet thank you .

He pulls me into a hug and gives me a kiss on the forehead, while whispering in my ear "anything for you"

when i started this i had no idea what would come out of it. Now there is a relationship blooming inside a fake marriage, kinda sweet.

R- now breakfast is getting cold lets go eat.

S- what did you make

R- Chocolate chip pancakes with a freshly cut fruit salad, freshly squeezed orange juice, with a side of bacon to top it all off.

S-oh who knew you could cook,

R- i did you just never let me cook.

S- sorry now food i'm hungry.