Ransom

JJ's POV

These past few days have been the worst. Skylar and Spencer have been gone for three days now. There has been no other communication form the Unsub. Garcia tried to track the video back to the source but it only showed the state it was sent from, Texas. The team has been going insane looking for them. Morgan and Prentiss blame themselves, Hotch says it is his fault for sending them out in the field anyway. Lets not get started on Garcia, she is brilliant but she blames herself for not being able find the source. Rossi and I understand what is happening but we are trying not to blame ourselves, and to focus on the case. Everyone is on high alert looking for any information to be found. 

I have been sitting in my office since 7 this morning. Looking, hoping to find any scrap of information i can over my missing team members. I was going over the other couples information when my computer lit up with an email from an unknown person. This email was titled Ransom. 

I run to go get hotch and the team, this didn't sound like our unsub for the fact that if he was obsessive he wouldn't give us a ransom. 

J- Hotch.... i got an email. 

H- ok, what...

J- its names Ransom, i think its from our unsub. 

H- show me 

We all run back to my desk and i open the email

To: Jennifer Jareau

From: Clever Ciller

Dear The FBI's Behavioral Annalists Unit, 

My name is the Clever Ciller, i have your friends Dr. Spencer Reid, and Dr. Skylar Hanson. They are both being taken care of as we speak. If you want them back i do suggest you read very carefully. I want a few things. One, safe passage out of the country with the promise you wont come looking for me. Two, five million dollar would be lovely. Three, i get to keep something that belongs to both doctors, something to remind me of the time we spent together. Now of course i have a lot of their blood on my floor but other than that i want more. 

Now it would be lovely to have all this stuff by the end of tomorrow but since i know that wont happen well lets just say until you do get my stuff to me the poor doctors will keep feeling pain. 

                                                                                                                             - Thanks you, CC

P.S. i would hurry who know how much longer they can survive. 

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

J- hotch

H- i know, it just doesn't.... its doesn't fit. He... i dont know 

R- Arron leave the room catch your breathe. i will look at this.  

Rossi and i sat and looked at the writing, for about an our till we figured out our unsub has a partner, that explains how he was able to subdue and extract two adults without being seen and under a few minutes. we knew we were getting close but we just had to hurry cause if the email wasn't lying our teammates were in trouble.