This cant be happening

Skylar's POV

The evening was so perfect, and now we are locked in some creepy ass basement all because some guy has an obsession with the two "most genius" people at the FBI. Spencer was looking around at stuff we could use to either escape or defend ourselves. I on the other hand was profiling what i could on this guy. Mostly talking out loud so Spencer know what i was thinking later, besides he would put insight in every now and then. 

S- so we now this guy is a white 25-35 year old who has a obsession with us. 

R- also know he had a partner, but have seen or heard him since we have been here. 

S- meaning one of two things, one the friend wanted to just be apart of the kidnapping not knowing who we were or...

R- He killed him.

S- because he is obsessed with us...

R- its probably the later.  

S- So why us 

R- Once a person has an object of affection, the object becomes his whole world. For our unsub that is us. 

S- this cant be happening to us, in mean we had the team watching the house at all times, watching us. So how did they get us out of the house without anyone seeing us. 

R- im....

?- wakey wakey. 

S- what do you want

?- oh nothing much just for you too film a little video so pardon me as you both go unconscious. 

We couldn't get a word out as we both passed out. The darkness wasn't cold it was quite warm, most say it is cold because they are dying, for me i am just not awake. 

*Unknown location and time* 

?- Well hello their everyone i am the Clever Ciller, being you a special treat. These two behind me are FBI, the are super smart. Both have over 185 IQ, eidetic memories and can read over 19000 words per minute. They tried to trick me and to catch me, but as you can see they failed. Now their team is out there looking for them as we speak. they wont find them, so now i have them all to myself. Lets let them have a few words shall me. Speak 

R- obsessive, 25-35, white male

?- no stop that

S- i hear cars looks like a house off a highway not major but heavy traffic. Its light out, we.... 

?- i said shut up

With that yell a slap was placed across my face. Spencer quickly continued. 

R- my name is Dr. Spencer Reid, if you find this take it to the FBI's BAU they are our team, this will.... 

Spencer also got slapped

?- I said shut up before this gets any worse for you. Now take this to the FBI all you want they will be dead within the week. 

I looked at the camera and just shook my head, hoping they would get my message. 

soon the camera was turned off, and the next few words confirmed what i did . 

?- now i wont actually kill you, you belong to me, mine forever. Now time to get back to your  room. 

With that we were back in our room an unknown time later, still not knowing where we were. 

Spencer had my head in his lap when i woke up. I just layed there thinking to myself, when Spencer interrupted my thoughts. 

R- are you okay?

S- i am fine just.... I dont know anymore. 

R- Don't worry the team will find us. 

S- im not worried about them finding us, i am worried about how long it will take them. How long will we be in here till they find us, or what is left of us?

R- skylar....

S- i just realized if they dont find us all of the things i missed out on, i was to busy being smart to have fun. From a young age i have always been looked at like a freak being to smart for my own good. so i never went out cause i never had friends, or a boyfriend. I focused on school and work. I just... I just wished i did more. 

R- you did plenty, yes you focused on school and work but look how many lives you saved. all those people that were in this situation,  face to face with death and yet they were saved. All because you helped them, you saved them from their end, now here we are one of the best teams in the FBI looking for us. I think we will be okay, we just have to believe it. 

S- thank you Spencer...

R- your welcome now sleep you will need your energy, i will take first watch. 

With that i went to sleep my mind racing a million miles an hour in my sleep thinking about what will happen if we aren't found.