What happened

Arron Hotcher's POV

When i got the phone call i was furious. My agents let two more agents get kidnapped. When i arrived on scene you could tell Morgan was beating himself up about it. So i decided not to yell at him for now, but i do need to know what happened.

H- Hotchner, R- Rossi, M- Morgan, P-Prentiss, J- JJ, G- Garcia

M- Hotch, i am...

H- save it, right now we need to find them. So what happened?

*Flashback to last night*(temporally Morgans POV)

We had gotten back from the date, we got home first so we could see them get there. I was still in my suit so i told Prentiss to go change. I saw them arrive back and enter the house nothing seemed out of the ordinary. Prentiss had finished changing so i went to go change, when i got back Prentiss said nothing happened. I let her sleep first so i took first watch, my shift ended at two AM. I went to the room Prentiss was staying in to wake her. I took her back to the look out room and everything was fine, i was gone all of two minutes. The next morning when i woke for my run with Skylar she didn't meet me where we normally do, i thought maybe she was late. No such luck, i called Prentiss and asked her about Reid. She told me he still hasn't left for work. I ran to the house and knocked on the door, there wasn't a response. I quickly drew my gun and went around back. Doing that i found the back door open. Two sets of male footprints were left in the wet grass, they were deeper indented meaning they were caring something or someone.

*Back to present*

R- two sets, a team

J- guys the media is going insane for the information, they want to know what happened.

H- i will be there in a minutes but first we need to figure out how we missed the partner.

M- cause maybe there wasn't originally, maybe....

P- but that would mean...

H- he knew who they were and who we were.

*Hotch's phone starts ringing*

H- Hotchner

P- who do i have

H- everyone

P- there is something you need to see

* video starts to play

?- Well hello their everyone i am the Clever Ciller, bringing you a special treat. These two behind me are FBI, they are super smart. Both have over 185 IQ, eidetic memories and can read over 19,000 words per minute. They tried to trick me and to catch me, but as you can see they failed. Now their team is out there looking for them as we speak. they wont find them, so now i have them all to myself. Lets let them have a few words shall me. Speak

Reid- obsessive, 25-35, white male

?- no stop that

Skylar- i hear cars looks like a house off a highway not major but heavy traffic. Its light out, we....

?- i said shut up

With that yell a slap was placed across Skylar's face. Reid quickly continued.

Reid- my name is Dr. Spencer Reid, if you find this take it to the FBI's BAU they are our team, this will....

Reid also got slapped

?- I said shut up before this gets any worse for you. Now take this to the FBI all you want they will be dead within the week.

skylar looked at the camera and just shook her head, as her was saying that last line. The video ended. With a message that said catch me if you can.

M- that son of a bitch

H- Morgan, calm down

R- did you see it.

H- the coded message yes

P- wait coded message.. what message

H- when he said he would kill them within the week, skylar shook her head no. Like she knew they wouldn't die.

P- i tried to track the video back to were it came from.

R- and

P- well i got a cafe in a small town outside of San Antonio called Castoville. There is only one highway that at all seem to match the traffic in the video. its called Highway 90.

H- so we start there.... lets go