Dr. Skylar Reid

Skylars POV

Getting into the elevator wasnt the issue, the issue was the situation i was about to be in. I was about to go be bait for a serial killer all while being "married" to boy genius from upstairs. I had never even kissed a boy, now we have to act as if we are married. Oh boy what did i say yes to, No i cant think like that i have to catch the bad guy. When the elevator door opens i was not expecting to be run over by a guy who is about 6 feet tall, brown hair, in a sweater vest, converse and had the most amazing eyes. what is was least expected to be caught by said man and quickly spun back on my feet.

?- um i am so sorry i just um was in a hurry, i was going to meet someone and i didnt want to be late.

S- no its fine, just watch were you are walking please.

?- alright uh again i am so sorry.

I brushed him off and walked into the room behind him.

?- you following me

S- no i am looking for SSA Hotchner

?- hotch he is in his office, right up there

S- got it thanks

I walk up to his office were we talk for a few minutes before heading back out into the main room were i got the pleasure of meeting the team.

D- Derrick, P- Penelope, E- Emily J- JJ, A- Arron, V- David, R- Reid, S- Skylar

A- attention please i would like everyone to meet agent Skylar Hanson, she will be going undercover with Reid in the next week. please make her feel welcome and introduce yourself, you have ten minutes to be in the conference room.

D- well, well, well, you are genius two? or at least so we hear

S- yes, got a question in there or no.

E- Ignore him my name is...

S- no need you my lovely friend are Emily Prentiss, by the tone of voice that would be Derrick Morgan. I have already meet agent Rossi, and Hotch. but the others i am not sure about.

J- well my name is Jennifer, but please call me JJ, and thank you for your help.

P- my name is Penelope Garcia, tech queen for these lovely bunch of agents.

S- hello to the both of you, you know there is a 83% chance that a child named Penelope will wind up work with computers.

R- its actually an 85% chance

S- so that makes you Dr. Spencer Reid i.... YOU

R- hi...

D- oh what did we miss

R- there is a slight chance we already met at the elevators.

S- were someone had the audacity to run into me while i was coming out of the elevator.

R- yes but i caught you and even managed to get you back up on your feet.

D- man pretty boy you already have her falling for you.

E- derrick, that is just not right.

S- you know what it is in the past you did kinda save me even, if you did put me in trouble.

R- what are fake husbands for

S- right um i guess we can go to the conference room now.

We all kinda just walked to the conference room, Spencer and i staying towards the back, just so we can talk. when we get to the conference room Spencer and i sit side by side so we can get comfortable sitting next to each other. As we went over the details of the case and the two families who had been murdered, my hand started to shake a little. I had never been in the field so i was scared. I guess Spencer noticed because very slowly he reached over and grabbed my hand, my nerves went down a little. I knew i had to focus but with his hand in mine it was kinda hard to do that.

Spencers POV

When we were sitting in the conference room i noticed skylars hand start to shake from all the information we were receiving, even i had to admit it was all a bit much. From what i can tell she has never been in the field, she is right handed, smart, pretty. Reid quit this is just for the case then it is back to begin to coworkers.

Skylars POV

when the briefing was over Spencer and i had to stay behind and tell hotch what we wanted in the house we were going to be staying at, what kinda car, and most importantly what rings we wanted. The rest of the day went off without a hitch, Spencer and the team spent the rest of the week getting to know me. At the end of the week I became Dr. Skylar Reid who just moved to Texas with her new husband Dr. Spencer Reid.