First night together

Skylars POV

We had spent the first day in the house just getting to know one another, we had the best day. We played chess, read books, Spencer helped me cook lunch and dinner. All in all not a bad day. When it became close to 10 o'clock this is were things got awkward. You see we asked for a king size bed because if the killer was watching us we had to sleep in the same bed, so we agreed King size. When we both went upstairs i realized something, we were going to have to get real comfortable with changing in front of one another. So i grabbed my pj's and started to change. Spencer turned bright red the second her saw my stomach.

R- UM what are...

S- we have to be seen together as if we are married, so changing in front of one another will make it look like that. You dont have to if you dont want to, but i am going to at least put on my pj's. Relax i am not going to change my bra and underwear in front of you.

Right after those words left my mouth my face light up like a Christmas tree, bright red.

Soon we had both changed and were laying facing each other, so we could talk.

S- you know if we dont get real comfortable real quick the unsub will find that suspicious.

R- yes i know but that is the thing, i have never even layed in bed with someone. so i am not sure how any of this works.

S- well neither have i, but that does mean you have kissed somebody, where i have not.

R- you have never kissed somebody?

S- nope never, i never really kept a guy interested long enough. they always leave saying i am to nerdy.

R- well i think you are smart and smart looks good on you .

S- Spencer was that a flirty comment.

R- what can i not say something nice to my genius wife...

S- you are more than welcome to say something to you fake genius wife, but if you excuse me i am going to bed. Oh and dont forget we have to create a pattern, so you need to disappear for at least 8 hours a day, you have a job remember.

R- what about you?

S- i am a stay at home wife, i get up in the mornings and run a few blocks, i come home make you breakfast before you leave, i sit and read in the living room for an hour, then i move on to the tv for maybe an hour or so...

R- I get it you have his all planned out, oh and I never got to mention earlier cute pjs.

With that comment he turned around and faced away from me. If my face wasn't already bright then it sure was now. My pjs say I love math with a math equation in it.
S-