Have to find them

Morgans POV

The new of another video hit the team like a train. we sat in the conference room to watch it. All it showed us was their torture. That was until we saw Reid say something, so i read his lips.

M- "listen, we are fine we can take this, trust us. but please hurry i dont know how long sky can take this she wasn't made for this."

With that we watched till the end of the video, skylar got majority of the punishment for what ever he was asking them. When she gave an answer we could tell the two knew it was wrong but the unsub didn't know that so he took them away. 

?- hello FBI, please tell agent Arron Rossi that i will be expecting a reply to this little message, i hope that reply will be in the money i asked for,  plus the rest of the demands, if not well then the torture will continue tomorrow. other than that goodbye for now.

with that the video shut off, the team just sat there in silence for a few minutes. I was the first one to speak up

M- skylar didn't look to good.

E- we cant think of that right now we have to find them.... we..... 

with that Emily left, jj followed her out to calm her down. 

 H- Derek... 

M- its my fault, two minutes hotch two minutes that i turned my back, now look what has happened. Skylar and Spencer could be dying as we speak and we still dont know how to find this guy, cause we need Reid to find him. Its my fault 

H- fine its your fault, now help us fix it and find them. 

M- i... okay

H- what do we have Garcia

P- um, well we know his operation is in Texas, we know he had to be close enough for us to not find a random car suspicious. so i am thinking he live within at least five miles. so i did a search of everyone who lives in that area, i have found five. they all live with in that area and match the height weight and by voice age of our unsub. 

R- good job Garcia let us know what else you come up with. 

G- yes sir

R- okay five people, lets find the stressor

M- alright lets...

E- sorry i bailed earlier i just 

M- yeah i get that

H- its fine now stressor, let find one

J- well first victimology

E- each victim was a couple, recently married. 

M- all geniuses, all about the same age.

R- all within the same five mile stretch of road

J- so what is our unsubs connection with this five miles. 

A- someone call garcia

M- on it, hey baby girl you have the team on speaker

G- what can i do for you...

A- run those five names for who has live on that five miles for their whole life.

G- down to four

M- works in the area

G- one more down

E- recent break off of an engagement or divorce

 G- down to the last two

J- which one was married or about to marry a genius. 

G- one his name is Philip Grant, engaged to one Tessa Green who has an IQ of 180. She claimed to have done all of this research about cancer, but when it came out Philip came out and said that Tess stole his research, no one believed him of course. 

R- there is our stressor and our unsub

H- then lets go catch him. Garcia

G- address already sent

With that we were off to save our friends. Hang on guys we are coming.