Your Application

Having read the guided advisements, you are now ready to write your application!

Readers, I beg you not dwell on this part for too long, nor should you scrutinize yourself if you are not accepted. It is always an option to submit another application, the parchment will not run out any time soon. If you are not accepted this only means your character is not ready to enter Qustelan. Simply consider the appraisal and determine what is needed to make your character flourish! Are you up for the challenge?

If you are approved, the members of the council will reply with this symbol: §
If the council deems you not yet prepared, they will reply with this symbol:

Also, please submit your application in one letter (comment).
___________

THE APPLICATION

Your Name:
What You Value Above All:
Your Age: (If you are of a different species that has a different lifespan the council will, of course, understand.)
Gender:
Species:
Sexuality:
Language:
Where you prefer to live: (Forest, village, etc.)
Personality:
Looks: (Either a description of you and your outfit or a picture. The council does not permit face-claims.)
Mannerisms: (The style or habits in which one walks, gestures, talks, etc.)
Prejudices/Fears:
Background:
Quick! You are assigned as a member of a quest. What role do you fall into?:
Motivations:
Send a letter regarding this book to one other if you wish: (Try to tag at least one person, please! It would really help me out a lot.)
Password: (I assure you it is in this book somewhere.)