𝐄𝐋𝐃𝐔𝐈𝐍 - 𝐎𝐤𝐨'𝐬 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭

Theme: "City Gates" from [TES V] Skyrim

A mystical woodland filled with strange and magnificent creatures alike, Oko's Forest is known for its mythical lore and strange tendencies to repeat its own pathways. Take care not to get lost; many foolish and unexperienced travelers have entered only to never find their way out.

A TRAVELER'S GUIDE
Only by traveling to the far east, in the deep midst of Elduin's woodlands will you find Oko's Forest. It has cool, clean air; the temperature drops as low as 4µ at night. It houses a large variety of land-dwelling creatures. It was previously believed these beasts were carnivorous, however, a recent study by cryptozoologist Hugh Normous revealed that most of the larger mammals are herbivores. (Although the diets of the smaller creatures are still unknown.)

THE FULL MYTH
The myth of Oko's forest has been told and heard by many. Many years ago, a girl named Oko lived happily with her parents in the countryside. However, on her sixteenth birthday she was married off to a merchant. Her husband was a cruel man and beat her regularly. One night, Oko killed her husband by stabbing him to death in his sleep. After word had gotten out, an angry mob of villagers surrounded her house demanding she be hanged. Terrified, she ran into the woodlands, unintentionally becoming the first to ever discover the forest. It is believed her soul was taken deep into the trees, and that its strange duplicating tendencies are an act of love and protection to keep others from finding her.