𝐄𝐋𝐃𝐔𝐈𝐍: "𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐚𝐧'𝐬 𝐆𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐲"

Theme: "Far Horizons" from [TES V] Skyrim

Elduin's Relationships Concerning Other Kingdoms:
Close To: Balrith
Bad History With: Aria
Friendly With: Lemezia

A Short History on Elduin:

In brief, Elduin was never meant to exist— and, historically speaking, it has never truly been named an official kingdom. Elduin was founded by a small group of serfs who succeeded in fleeing from Aria. Protected by deep forests and hidden by mountains and hills, the serfs traveled to regions they knew despised Aria and its royal family. Soon, the small group of runaways became well known in the obscure liberal community. Many hidden societies and groups of rebels were quick to give support.

The serfs soon realized they had a great number of people on their side, enough to overthrow the monarchy if they wished. The royal family of Aria failed to realize this until it was far too late. The serfs struck a deal— they would not rebel and dethrone the king if they and their newfound friends were allowed to create their own society, Elduin. The king reluctantly agreed, but on one condition: once every five years, Elduin would be cursed with a 13-month long winter. This is the reason behind Elduin's notorious winters and its nickname, the "Chained Man's Glory".

House Elduin Banner:

(This is not a role playing area

(This is not a role playing area. Please comment your name in this chapter if you would like to join House Elduin.)