Epilogue

Adelaide and Thorin married after the Battle of the Five Armies.

They married at twilight, on the anniversary of the day they met that amazing day, in a hobbit hole in the Shire. Bilbo Baggins' hobbit hole, to be exact. Bilbo had stayed for the wedding, and left for Bag End only hours after the newly weds left for their honeymoon.

And exactly ten months and twelve days after they got married, Adelaide became pregnant. With twins.

She gave birth to one boy and one girl: Terin and Adelynn.

Fili and Kili were absolutely ecstatic at becoming older cousins. They insisted on babysitting whenever they could, but that ended after they lit the front hall on fire.

Don't ask.

But don't say that this is the end. No, it's only the beginning of a whole new story.

•••

A/N:

Now you guys can delete this from your library.

Okay, now I'm crying really hard.

It's over. It's over. It's over. *rocks back and forth in the corner in a fetal position shoving peanut butter into face*

This the first story I've ever completed in wattpad, and I'm so proud of it. I never expected to get this many reads on it, and now I'm pretty close to 3k reads, guys. You guys are absolutely incredible.

I do have a LotR fanfic up, called Return of the Queen, if you're interested. It's a Faramir/OC story just cuz I think he's hot.

Thank you, guys, for being the best readers ever.

FOLLOW, VOTE, AND COMMENT, PLEASE! YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING! THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH!!