4

╔═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╗
Areum
╚═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╝

I immediately choked while eating which caught Taehee's attention.

"Unnie? Are you okay?" She quickly passed me a glass of water. I drank water as soon she gave it to me. It would be embarrassing if he saw me! "I just swallowed directly. I'm fine!" I smiled at her. She was still worried but she didn't mind to ask more. We continued to eat until I felt going to the restroom.

"Taehee, I'll be back." I ushered myself to the restroom. I accidentally bumped into someone along the way. "I'm so sorry!' I bowed down repeatedly to the person I bumped into. "It's okay honey. I'm sure you're in hurry to the restroom. I should be the one sorry!" He was tall and unexpectedly handsome. "Ah..Ah.." I lost words while looking the man with broad shoulders.

"It's okay. I visit my restaurant sometimes." When he said my and I dropped my jaw. It was freaking Kim Seokjin. No wonder he was familiar! I excused myself as I rushed towards the restroom.

As I went out to wash my hands, I was greeted by an unfortunate aura. Lee Jeno. He was just also washing his hands beside the sink that I'm using. I tried my best to avoid him but his presence is too strong—no.. intimidating. I haven't talked to him for months after that small talk at the gym. I don't wanna know what happened but I just enjoyed the silence and peace I'm having.

Seems like I really won't have.

I went ahead. He was taking too long in washing. I saw Taehee finished with her meal. I met another deadly gaze from a far, Huang Renjun. Isn't this nice? I just wanna finish this off and leave the restaurant. Renjun had his glare on us and vanished as soon Jeno was walking towards him.

"Does he hate you unnie?" Taehee's voice was loud and clear which made the other small customers shook their heads. "Taehee-ssi! Hated who?" I blinked. I won't be even surprised if those two hated me so much but letting the other people know would be weird. "I'm kinda full now. We should go now!" I quickly asked for the bill and we paid then left.

Taehee stopped me from walking. "Unnie, if those two guys are bothering you.. you can ask me to talk to them." Oh geez, Taehee why are you so nice? She was sincere about it. "I just don't wanna be part of the dreamies business." I sighed. She still looked worried but she respected my decision. We walked back to the bus stop for the campus.

"I really liked their pasta.." Taehee's voice seemed like fainting to my ear. Even in the damn bus! Lee Jeno is still here?! He was sitting in front and I'm sure he didn't see me behind of the bus or did he? "Unnie? unnie?" Taehee was poking my shoulder to get my attention. "Yes? I know their food is good and we should go there again." I quickly replied to her. It didn't felt like there was a suspicion.

Jeno on the other hand was alone. I think Renjun went home to his own house. I didn't know the dreamies' manly member lived in the campus. He went down as the bus stopped in front of the gates. He was preoccupied with his phone as he disappeared when he entered the gates. Taehee and I continued to talk about the food and planned another night to go out again.

"See you tomorrow unnie! Good night!" Taehee bid goodbye as she went inside her room.

I woke up and prepared as usual. I didn't forget to send the ppt to Jane. It was 6:30 am. I'm used to waking up this early since childhood. I used to prepare during middle school at this hour since I lived far. I quite suffered a lot back then and decided to move in when I start going to high school.

Taehee is still asleep at this hour and so are my best friends. I waited till time passes by which made me fall asleep.

I started seeing things in a huge mansion with golden tiger statues at the entrance. Music was heard from the outside. I only stood in front of the mansion, not bothering to get inside. As I turned my back, I saw Jeno. He was not the cold emotionless dreamie but he had a softer look. He was wearing some nobleman like clothes. He was holding a piece of crumpled paper as he looked at me with darken expression.

I sat up as I was driven back to reality. I wasn't aware that I was sleeping after closing my eyes for minutes. Wait, what time is it?!

I checked my phone. 10 missed calls from Jane. It was already freaking 10am! It's recess! I was awake early and I just closed my eyes for 10 minutes. I quickly fixed myself before rushing towards school. I was awfully dizzy but I needed to get to school before the 3 period starts. It was weird for me to be this late. I was never late. I spotted Jane and Rae Lin eating their snacks.

Jane saw me first and began standing up. "Where were you Ms. Jun?" She was a bit angry. I dropped my bag on the table and sat. "I overslept." I confessed. The both of them widen their eyes as they looked at me. "You just what?" Rae Lin asked. "Areum, you slept around 9:30. Why did you overslept?" Jane's question made me question myself a lot. "I woke up around 6am to prepare and it was early so I dozed off." I nervously laughed.

"Areum this is normal. Why don't you go to a doctor this weekend?" Jane suggested. "No! I'm totally fine!" I waved my hand at her (no). "We're just worried about you.." Rae Lin agreed with Jane.  "We need to go to class." I grabbed my bag and went ahead than them. I was just a bit off about going to a doctor.

I went back to the classroom and found the dreamies  playing around. I sighed and pretended they didn't exist behind me. Their noise lowered down as soon I sat in my seat. I started opening my bag and grabbed my stuff. I called out a nearby classmate who is Sierra.

"Back me up. I was late, I'm sorry." I told her. She was even confused why I was late. "We just did oral recitation for the first period and on the second period or Homeroom, we got partnered up." Sierra was busy cleaning her nails but she did still have the time to explain things. "For what reason?" I asked as I jot down notes on my bullet journal.

"You guys are going to interact with each other have a one week journal." Sierra showed me her new draft of her own piece. She was paired up with some guy in the classroom. "I was out earlier. You know who I was paired up with?" The time I asked, her emotion froze. "I know you don't really like hearing it so there are girls who would like to compromise." She coughed.

I raised an eyebrow and insisted to know who the person is.

"Lee Jeno, Areum."