|13|

╔═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╗
Areum
╚═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╝

"Alright, we got the main characters on check." Jaemin said as he read the script all along with the other members of our club and the Theatre Arts Club. Haechan participated in Theatre Arts Club which made Shina's life harder.

It was the story of the how we seniors spend our year. Although majority of the characters were under classmen, it was still worth it to watch. I've never seen such number to perform in a film that I just proposed.

We began our script reading for the main characters. Haechan was our main dude. He seemed to be enjoying his lines because it sounds like him.

"Hey, Moonhee. Your shoes are untied" Haechan whined as he looked at Shina, who is the main female lead.

"Oh frick, thanks for reminding—." Shina seemed like she was immersed with her character.

"Tie your shoelaces because I don't want you falling for anyone else but me." Haechan's voice made the other female actors swoon while Shina just blushed. He added a wink to spice up the feeling.

"You guys are perfect." I applaud them. "It's natural." Donghyuck said as he grabbed my hand and kissed it. "Classy but you're way out of my league." I replied back which made Shina laugh.

"Exactly, Areum." She agrees as she rolls her eyes on Donghyuck. "I swear I did not do anything wrong to that woman." Donghyuck let go of my hand began to wonder. "I do hope so." I shook my head as the other actors made a small circle per scene to practice reading. I sat down beside Jisung who is apparently writing down the 3rd script. "You don't mind if I doze off?" I asked the president and he just nodded.

I rested on the desk. I was unusually tired and weak. Maybe, I was just staying up too late.

I was in a meadow of multicolored flowers.

"This is too surreal." I commented as I touched them and it broke. I was startled when it happened that I had to step back.

My back bumped into someone as I  turned around. "I'm so sor-" My mouth just stopped talking when I met the fairy man. He was dressed in fine pink silk with flowers around his robes. He had a prince crown that is surrounded by flowers.

"Where am I?" I asked the beautiful man before me. He just smiled. "Welcome to The Eternal Nest!" As he raised his arms up, patches of flowers flew around.

"My name is Ten which is the acronym for this place. I'm the guardian of your soul and a flower sprite." Ten was beyond glowing than my skin right now.

"Soul? You got to be kidding me!" I was in my dreamscape of my own soul and my own guardian. He whirled all the flowers by his hand to make a little chair for me. "Sit." He said.

I sat down and I just noticed of what I am wearing: a long white silky night gown, a pair of ballet flats and my hair were semi-braided with baby's breath inserted.

"Why am I here?" I began asking the flower sprite.

"Hmm?" He raised an eyebrow at me. "It's more like why did you call me in."

"Wait, I don't even know you." I said which made him frown. "You might not know me but your soul recognizes my essence. I am summoned for the 2nd time." He snapped her fingers as he made a crown out of flowers.

"2nd time? what?" His words were making everything more confusing than it is. "Last time you did contacted me, you were 5 years old. You crying because you didn't have a dad to put on your flower crown so I was the one he made you a crown."  Ten said as the flower crown glowed into a similar crown I saw years ago.

"How come I didn't remember you right away?" I asked the pink man. He sighs and puts the crown away as it floats above us. "You closed your heart. Your emotions were slowly fading away." He sounded sad.

"Is this a dream?"

"You know will dear but now you have to go."  Ten blows me away along with the flowers. "Wait—"

"Areum-ah!" I was awoken with someone shaking me up. Jaemin sighed as he saw me sitting up properly. "I was worried you won't wake up." Donghyuck let go of my shoulders. Shina was even there, fanning me. "We called you out but you didn't bother to wake up." Shina said as she wipes my forehead. "Why are you sweaty? It's not hot today." She begins to worry.

"You should sleep late today. I thought something would happen. I'll be done for it." Jaemin flicked my forehead. "As if someone's gonna go kill your ass for my sake." I chuckled at his joke.

"I mean, there is someone." Jaemin's words made me curious of who would concern about me.