|10|

╔═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╗
Jeno
╚═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╝

I sat quietly in our huge library. It was massive and I rarely come here so why not.

My brother recently message me about his arrival about 2 weeks now. I flipped my phone upside down and tried to write something for the journal.

I did write something for the first two days I had. Today's Saturday, what did I do the whole morning and afternoon? I started scribbling on the soft paper about my daily practices in boxing and dancing. Writing how annoying Donghyuck and Renjun stressing about his platform via video call early in the morning. It at least decent to see enough it filled up almost 3/4 of the paper.

My phone rang suddenly. It made me flinch while I was writing. It was a video call from my very own Na Jaemin. I positioned the phone in front of me with few books behind it for support. I pressed the call sign to accept.

"Jeno-ah~" Jaemin was clearly in Jisung's house. "What made you call?" I asked as I continued writing. "No reason." He chuckles as he moves the phone around the house. Jisung was busy cleaning the living room.

If he is cleaning the living room, nana is holding his phone, who is cooking? I began to wonder who. Jaemin sat and reflected to the screen is a dinning table. There were a lot of papers around. There was this girl tall with medium black hair that seemed familiar. She glanced at me and proceeded to come and sit beside Jaemin.

"Jeno, you better tell your best friend that he needs to confirm things before buying. He's annoying as hell." She went mad at me. I was even clueless to who and even Jaemin was silent about it. "Could you tell that to Lee Donghyuck please? thank you." She stood up and left.

"Looks like my best friends are having the girls who hates them the most." Jaemin chuckled.

"I don't even know her but she started to attack me for no reason." I wouldn't want to know Donghyuck's actions about her.

"Jaemin, where's the things I asked you to buy?" The voice spoke out of nowhere gave me a skipped beat. "It's on the kitchen countertop, Areum-ah!" Jaemin replied, calling everyone with -ah at the end which includes Areum. I pursed my lips and took a deep breath. She's making you crazy for the longest time.

She then appears in the video, ready to smack Jaemin with a laddle. "I told you it was on the kitchen countertop." He was on the defense mode: blocking his face with his long arms. It appears Areum was kind of not in the mood for games.

"Areum honey!" another male voice came in. Areum turned to its direction and her whole expression changed. "I got the other ingredients before you noticed!" He replied back with a loud chuckle. "Thanks Calvin." She grinned. She took a quick glance on the screen and she realized it was me.

"You do really get serious about journals, I'm impressed Lee Jeno." She was sarcastic for sure but she was kinda cute on that day. "After you're done talking to him, help me with the table." She told Jaemin and he nodded in agreement. Areum took one last look then grinned before leaving.

"OooOoooOooh?" Jaemin teased as he placed the phone at another angle. Jisung was seen sitting down with his phone glued to his hands and eyes. "Someone's heart is going boom boom boom~" The silver haired dude that I call best friend is getting annoying.

"I need to go. I have other matters to attend to." I glared at Jaemin before ending the call. I let out a deep sigh as I leaned back. I closed my eyes to clear out everything. I heard a loud knock on the door.

"Come in." I replied.

The following noises were heels clunking on the marble floors, making it echoes around the tranquil library. The familiar scent was getting closer that I stood up directly and turned around to see the person that I wasn't expecting.