Auqa love

Natsumi's P.O.V

I was watching Keitaro and Hiro running around and squirting each other with the water guns. I giggled. 'They really are childhood friends' I thought. Then I felt someone wrap their strong arms around my waist. I tensed up then looked behind me. I saw Y/n smiling at me. I relaxed and smiled back. "Hey Y/n what are you doing?" I asked. "Well I noticed you were standing here alone, so came over to keep you company" he said. "Thanks so what do you wanna do?" I asked blushing. He made a face to show he was thinking. Then he smirked mischievously. 'Oh no what's he got planned' I thought. "What are you thinking?" I asked. He smirked and picked me up. His strong buff arms under me. One under my legs and the other on my back. "W-What a-are y-you d-doing?!" I asked scared of what he wanted to do to me. "You'll see" he said then started walking to another side of the beach. 

Time Skip

We were at an empty area where no one could see us. He put me down and stared at me with a blank expression. He pulled me closer to his body and stared deeply into my eyes. I blushed because of how close he was. He started to slowly lean in closer. I gulped. He was soon kissing me. I went wide eyed in surprise. His lips were so warm and soft. I couldn't help but melt into the kiss. I started to kiss back. I felt his hand slide down my back and squeeze my butt. I gasped and he forced his tongue into my mouth. I made a noise that I've never heard myself make before. But the feeling was too good that I had to let those noises come out. I felt Y/n stop and pull away from the kiss. "I'm guessing that you don't know what just came out of your mouth huh?" He asked. "Yeah I have never made that noise before what was it?" I asked. He chuckled lightly. "That was called a moan" he said. "Oh ok" I said now understanding what that was. "Get ready for what's coming next" he said. "What?! Next?" I asked confused. He smirked and laid me on the ground. He kissed up and down my neck making me shiver as his hands glided down to my chest. He kissed a certain spot on my neck that made me moan. He then bit and sucked on that spot hard. I Moaned loudly. 

Y/n's P.O.V

I stopped sucking on Natsumi's sweet spot and looked at the perfect purple colored hickey on his neck. I smiled and began to rub his nipples. He started to moan loudly. "Hehe I guess you really like that huh?" I said. He nodded. "Then you'll really like this" I said and began to suck on his left nipple as I palmed his dick. He was now a moaning mess. "Ah! Y/n d-don't stop! Too good!" he moaned. I stopped sucking his nipple and palming his now fully erect cock. He whined at the lost of contact. "Why'd you stop?" He whined. I smirked up at him pulling my shorts down then his as I placed his legs on my shoulders. "Y/N?! What are you doing?!" he asked confused at what I was about to do next. I slowly pushed only the tip in. He moaned. I pushed a little deeper and he moaned again. I then pushed deeper but he winced. "I'm sorry! Did I hurt you?" I asked concerned. "N-No I-I'm ok" he said. I waited until he nodded for me to push more. I went completely inside him and he moaned. He wrapped his arms around my neck and moaned again. I couldn't hold back any longer so I thrusted into him. He screamed in pleasure and begged for more. "P-Please! M-More~Ah!" he moaned. I went faster and harder trying to hit his prostate. And I soon did. "AH!~ Y/N R-Right th-ther! AH!~" he screamed loudly. I started to abuse that spot over and over again. "I-I'm about to-!" I nodded and said. "M-Me too" I panted. After a few more powerful thrusts we both came. He came on his chest and I came on the sand. We both panted and tried to recover. "That was... amazing... Y/n" Natsumi said between pants. I hummed in response and kissed his forehead. "Glad you liked it" I said. I cleaned us up and carried Natsumi on my back. I walked us back to camp and everyone asked if Natsumi was ok and Natsumi just said he was tried from swimming. 'He's good at lying while keeping a straight face' I thought.

(And Done! Freaking Finallly! Until till next time Bye Bye for now!)