Forest Love

Y/n's P.O.V

I was currently sitting in the tree I climbed up in. As I was clearing my mind from what happened earlier I just hate it when Yoichi gets on my nerves. He always has to act tough and UGH!! Why does he have to be so- "Y/n! Where are you?!" I hear Keitaro's voice shout out. I look down to see he's right below me. I lean back and hang on my legs upside down. Now I am face to face with Keitaro. "AH! Oh Y/n you scared me!" He panted as he held his chest like he just had a heart attack. I smiled and just hung there. He looked at me then realized what position I was in. "Y/n could you please get down your gonna get a headache if you stay like that" he said begging. "Alright fine" I said as I dropped down but landed on my feet by doing a back flip. "How did you do that?!" He asked amazed at what I had just done. "Oh that? I use to do gymnastics so I did that" I said as if it were no big deal. "Well that was really cool!" He said. I blushed a little at his cute little face. "So about earlier Yoichi wanted me to tell you-" I cut him off "It's fine Keitaro you don't have to apologize for Yoichi when 'he' should be the one saying it to my face" I said. He sighed and sat on the grass. I sat down beside him and looked up at the sky. I was so lost in thought that I didn't notice that Keitaro was staring at me with a flushed face. I look at him as he snapped his gaze a different direction. I chuckle and smile at him. He looks at me with confusion as to why I laughed. "It's ok Keitaro you can stare at my handsome face" I smirked. He covered his face with his hands. "I wasn't staring!" he quickly proclaimed. "Come on Keitaro just admit it already you know you want these lips on yours" I said my voice getting deeper with every word. Suddenly he tackled me and pinned me down. "Oh~ Eager are we?" I asked with an arched eyebrow. "Your the one who started to tease me" Keitaro said. I smirked and grabbed his head pulling him into a kiss. It started out slow but soon turned into a heated make out session. I slowly slid my hand down his body and gently began to rub his hard on. He gasped and started to grind on my hand. I grinned and pulled my hand away. He whined and looked me begging me to put it bavk. "P-Please I want m-more" he said pleadingly. I flip us over and pull his shorts down, then unbutton his uniform. I lean down to his chest and start licking his hard nipple. "O-Oh~" he moaned. I swirled my tongue and stuck two fingers in his hole. He moaned and squirmed around as I gave him pleasure. "Y/n I'm about to-" before he could finish his sentence he moaned loudly "A-aahh!~" as he came on his chest and stomach. I pulled down my shorts and let my "buddy" out of its hiding spot. Keitaro stares at it wide eyed then gives me a very naughty face. His face is showing he's begging for it to be inside him. "Please Y/n I want it~" I smirk and lift his legs up holding onto them, then slowly begin to slid my dick into his tiny hole. "A-ah~ Y/n it's so Ah~ big" Keitaro said. "But you like it like that don't you?~" I asked. He nodded his head as I pushed deeper. Now I know what your thinking I'm being an Ass for teasing poor Keitaro instead of just giving him the D but it's worth it. "Please Y/n fuck me!~" Keitaro begged. Something snapped in me as I started to ram into his ass. He arched his back and moaned loudly, more likely screaming. I moved around to search for his sweet spot. "Ah!~ Y/n hit that spot again!" Keitaro screamed. 'Found it' I thought as I begin to pound at that one spot. Poor Keitaro is a moaning mess. His face slightly red and his body covered in sweat. "K-Keitaro I'm close" I said as I went faster. "M-me too!" he shouted. After a few more thrusts we both came at the same time. I slowly pull out and lay down next to him. I wrapped my arms around him as he snuggled into my chest. Now all you can hear is the sounds of our heavy breaths and pants. "I love you Y/n" Keitaro whispered but loud enough for me to hear. I smiled and kissed his forehead. "Love you too my little tadpole" I said. Once I said that Keitaro fell asleep. I sighed and being to clean us both up. Thank goodness there was a stream close by. After putting our clothes back on I fell asleep with him in my arms peacefully.

(Sorry I haven't updated in so long! It's just that school has been getting in the way and so has my sickness anyway hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Anyway bye bye for now!)