Bunny Love

Hunter's P.O.V

I was in the cabin while everyone else was at the mess hall. I was drawing another sketch of Y/n's handsome face. I couldn't help but feel a blush on my face. I loved seeing him smile at the other drawings I've done and showed. He was so happy seeing them. I loved the way he smiled and complimented my drawings so kindly. It melts my heart. I makes me just wanna - No! Stop thinking like this Hunter. He's your friend not your lover or anything. Gah! What am I saying?! I looked down and realized I was stroking myself. What am I doing?! I heard someone walk into the cabin and sit on a bed. I looked over to see it was Y/n!! I hope he doesn't notice me in this state. I put my dick back into my pants and use the blanket to cover it up.

Y/n's P.O.V

As I laid on my bed I noticed Hunter trying to hide something, but I'm not sure what it is. I got up and walked over to his bed. "Hey Hunter you ok?" I asked. He flinched and looked at me nervously. He blushed super hard and began struggling on his words. I chuckled at how cute it was and leaned down to meet his face. "Y-Y/n? W-What are you d-doing?" He asked quietly or more like whispered. I looked down at his groin and saw that he had a "problem". I smirked and went down to his neck. "I'm gonna take care of you little problem down here~" I said seductively. He shivered and let out a soft moan as I slowly but gently kissed down his neck. After searching for the one spot I found it. He gasped and moaned as played with that sensitive spot plus my hand palming his dick. I took off most of his clothes and continued to kiss his exposed soft skin. Once I got to his nipple I licked the left as I pinched the right. He moaned and begged for me to stop teasing him. "What do you say little bunny?~" I said. He looked down at me. His eyes were loudly begging for release. I grinned and began to stroke his dick. "Ohh~ah! Faster please" he begged as I granted his wish while fingering his hole. He was all over the place. But I can tell this was his first time because of how tight he was. After a little more stroking and pleasuring him he finally came. He panted heavily trying to regain his strength to get up to clean himself but I wouldn't let him. I picked him up and carried him to the showers. Once he was all nice and clean I put him to bed. Then I went to bed after the others arrived in the cabin to get ready for bed.

(Hey guys sorry it's short but I was really tired and pretty lazy when writing this chapter. So I hope you won't be mad with me! Anyway bye bye for now!)