29- 2 o'clock

2 o'clock in the morning. The time Jungkook and I decided would be safest to meet up.

Obviously I couldn't leave my house without getting spotted or injured again, so we found a way to get him here.

'We' as in my manager, the superintendent of the apartment complex I live in, Jungkook, and me.

The plan was this:

My manager picks Jungkook up

They park a block down from the apartment complex

Both wearing black sweatshirts and masks, they will come through the back of the building like sneaky snakes undiscovered where they will be greeted by the building superintendent

After that they will be escorted by the body guards we have hired up to the 12th floor, where I live

And it is there where everyone will wait outside until we have 'talked'

But I really don't want to talk. If I'm being completely honest, which I am, I wish things could just go back to how they used to be. Me and Jungkook in Busan, walking around the semi-crowded streets, eating at different restaurants and trying new things, and just holding hands and being with him without having to worry about who was watching.

Maybe if I chose a different career we could've just been happy together, without having to worry about what people think of us and whether or not they accept us.

But if I wasn't famous...then maybe we wouldn't have met at all...then there really wouldn't be an 'us'.

well... there is no 'us'.

It's just something I've created in my fantasies, I guess.

I want there to be an 'us' so bad. So bad that I  pretend we're a couple and then have to remind myself of the reality each night I go to bed.

There is no 'us'.

There will never be an 'us'.

After Jungkook has seen what craziness my life brings, he won't want an 'us'.

He'll just leave. Which is probably why he wanted to talk today. Just to tell me that he's done seeing me and we should never talk again. At least he has enough manners to do it in person.

Oh Jungkook...how I wish things could be different...

"RuPaul, goddess of gays..." I muttered under my breath. "If you're listening right now, please turn back time. I don't want to be famous anymore, it's too stressful. I want to live a normal life where I can date who ever I want and we can live happily ever after without hoards of fans pushing us around and trying to get in our business. Please, just do me this one favor..."

...

...

...

hm, I guess she's not gonna answ- knock knock knock

...

RuPaul?

Oh wait, it's prolly Jungkook.

Duh.

The knocks continued and as time passed by, they became even more impatient.

"Alright, alright, I'm coming," I called out, putting my slippers on as I went to open the door.

deep breath out

hand on the door nob

this is happening

turning the handle

opening the door

gasping

rapidly closing the door

not closing it fast enough

whoop there it is!

----

A/N

this is where things get weird...but not too weird lol.

so I wonder who was at the door?

I'll update soon <3