31- intruder

"Jungkook you didn't have to kill him," Taehyung's manager, Yoongi, said.

Jungkook scoffed. "I didn't kill him, I only knocked him out." Crossing his arms defensively over his chest and widening his stance, he looked down at Yoongi. "And what would you have rather me done? Give him a lollypop and a pat on the back for doing such a great job on knocking Taehyung out with a rock ?" Although it's sarcastic, Jungkook is actually worried for the older male. Not the fan who somehow got up here before them and threw a rock at Taehyung, but the idol himself.

"No," Yoongi sighed, shaking his head and observing the two passed out males on the ground. "You did the right thing," he admitted, looking up at Jungkook. "Now let's go put Taehyung on the couch and this guy in the back of a cop car..." he paused for a second. "Or maybe an ambulance..." he thought, a questioning look placed upon his face.

"I'll leave the second part up to you," Jungkook said, walking over to Taehyung, only to notice a little bit of blood as he got closer. "And get a doctor here while you're at it...he's bleeding."

____

a/n

if you didn't understand from the last chapter, maybe this will help you with what's going on.

but hey, double update!