30 - questions

Where the heck am I?

Who's arm is this?

Am I in a bed?

What's happening?

Waking up in bed next to- wait. Who am I next to?

Could it be Jungkook?

Oop, nope. It's Jimin. Deeeefinitely Jimin. But why is Jimin, the newly pink haired man, cuddling with me? And why is everything in black and white?

Yo this is starting to get trippy...

Last thing I remember is waiting for Jungkook and going to get the door for him...

You know what? Maybe this is all a dream and I'll wake up soon.

I'll just close my eyes and pretend I'm not here.

I will wake up any minute now.

aaaany minute now...

...

.  .  .

.   .   .

okay this is getting awkward.

I turned to the sleeping shorty beside me. "Jimin, wake up," I said, shaking his bare shoulder. Ugh, I don't want to touch his bare skin like this...it feels intrusive...and sweaty. Sis if you're hot why don't you take the covers off?!

Wait, covers...he doesn't have a shirt on...

Hurriedly I peeked under the covers, only to release a deep breath of air I hadn't realized I had been holding in. Sweatpants. Thank the lord above, he's wearing sweatpants!

Deciding to go back on my quest of waking him up, I grabbed the alarm clock next to his bed and set the alarm for the next minute.

Nothing. Literally nothing! He didn't even stir! How did he ever get up for school if an alarm clock won't even wake him up?!

"Jimin!" I shouted, startling the older man from his sleep. Finally!

"Huh?! What?! What happened? Are you okay?!" he exclaimed, instantly sitting up and checking me from head to toe as if trying to spot a problem.

Jimin visibly relaxed after seeing no signs of damage, but instantly perked up when I exclaimed, "No! I'm not okay!"

"What's wrong baby? Is it Hoseok again? You know I told him to stop picking on you. Told him that if he did it agai-"

"Stop." I demanded. It was only one word, but it was forceful, and it had a purpose behind it, immediately ending Jimin's ramble. "Why did you just call me 'baby', and how do you know Hoseok?" I slowly asked, trying to let my brain catch up with the strange things he had just said.

"Tae tae... what do you mean?" he asked, eyebrows raised. "Did you have a weird dream? Hit your head on something?" Although his voice is super concerned, it's also filled with understanding, like he knows that I'm panicking and he wants to be there and to be able to help me get back to normal. Whatever 'normal' is.

"No, I'm not okay," I shake my head, unable to make eye contact with the strong, concerned gaze he is holding for me.

"Baby, what's happeni-" he started but I abruptly cut him off.

"No. Stop. I have questions and I want them answered," I demanded, still not fully looking him in the eye until he gives me a nod and I start with my first question.

"What am I to you?" The first question makes sense to me. He's called me baby several times and not once has he ever called me that. Not even when he was helping me recover from my wisdom teeth surgery and I was a crying, pathetic mess.

But the question seemed to have confused Jimin. As if he didn't know why he were being asked this. "You're my boyfriend...babe I don't understand, why are you acting like this?" he said, rubbing his eyes sleepily. Hm, I guess it's still pretty early. But that doesn't matter right now. I need answers.

"How do you know Hoseok?" he had mentioned the latter earlier and I don't understand how he knows of him. I know I never told him about Jungkook's friend.

"He's one of our closest friends..." Jimin was giving me a strange look. I couldn't tell whether it was filled with sadness, confusion, empathy, or rather he was hurt.

"Taehyung, what is going on with you? You're starting to make me nervous," he said, his voice quivering.

But Taehyung kept on going. He had to know. "Do you know who Jungkook is?"

Jimin snorted, as if it were a no brainer. "Do I know who Jungkook is? Jeon Jungkook? Famous actor/ musician Jeon Jungkook? Yeah, of course I know of him. Who doesn't?"

My face went blank. Jungkook is a musician? But, he's a graphic designer, he doesn't sing...

"What am I?" I asked urgently, whipping my head around to face him.

"Okay Tae, I don't know what's going on with you right n-"

"What am I?!" I raised my voice, stabbing my chest with my pointer finger. I have to know. I have to know why my whole life suddenly changed.

"You're a graphic designer," Jimin said calmly, evenly as an attempt to bring down my voice.

sh*t.

"One last question..." Jimin nodded his head, ready to give another answer to these strange questions.

"Why is everything in black and white?"

...

"Okay yep, I'm taking you to the doctor."

_____

A/N

I promise this is going somewhere, just try to stick with it c: <3

Also thank you so much for 1k! I hope you guys have a great day and if you're school has already started, I hope you're not letting it stress you out too much.

<3