32- big red

"Hoseok? What the hell? You're my doctor?!" What is going on?

"Actually, no. Think of me as your little fairy!" He exclaimed, throwing aside his clip board and putting his hands on his narrow hips, pushing aside his lab coat.

"Why would I want a fairy, big red?" I snapped, eyeing his brightly colored hair. Seriously, why would any one choose to-

"Did you just call m-,"

"Less complaining, more explaining." I interrupted. "Now tell me," I drawled, lowering my gaze and giving him, no doubt, the scariest death glare of his life. "Where the hell am I, and why is everything in FREAKING BLACK AND WHITE?! DON'T TELL ME I'M A HAMSTER EITHER BECAUSE I WOULD BELIEVE YOU!"

Deep breath in, deep breath out.

"Um," Hoseok gulped, scratching the back of his neck and turning away for a quick second while trying to process everything that just happened. "So, good news, you're not a hamster!" He tried smiling but I deflected it with another fiery stare of death.

"Uh, some other news..." he started, trailing off before thinking about how to deliver this effectively. "You're kind of dreaming?"

"Is that a question or an answer? If you're assuming that I know I'm dreaming, you'd be wrong. Incase you don't recall, about," I looked at my watch pointedly. "Ohhhh 50 seconds ago? I QUESTIONED WHETHER OR NOT I WAS A HAMSTER BECAUSE ALL I'M SEEING ARE DIFFERENT SHADES OF GREY!" I took a breath, more calm this time around.

"Now tell me," I spoke tersely, the command appearing obviously in my tone. "What do you mean when you say I'm dreaming?"

Hoseok gulped and wiped his now sweaty hands on his lab coat. "Remember when you opened the door? And it wasn't Jungkook nor your manager? It was a crazy fan who, for some reason, threw a rock at you. So now you're currently unconscious and in a dream state." He explained in detail, fully aware that I could harm him at any second. Well, not really.

"So if this is a dream...are you not real?" I asked, crossing my arms defensively.

"No, I'm just a figure of your imagination. And since I am just that," he paused, preparing to fire back, "I can do whatever I want."

I gulped. Dear god please don't harm me. I don't care if this is just a dream, I don't want to get hurt in it!

"And I just have a few words that I need to get off my chest. You," he said, pointing at me, slowly gaining more confidence, "Need to treat my baby Koo with more respect. I understand you're 'famous' and all, but you can't just go a week and ignore him! If you think that when you wake up I'll let you get away with some bs like that again, you're wrong. And if Kook hadn't have said anything, I doubt you would have ever talked to him. You were probably just using him the whole time, and while I'm still on the topic of you two, you looked  very cute together in the articles I read," he finished off passionately. Wow, that was a lot to hear. And probably a lot to say too, he's probably been preparing that for a long time. Wait, but he isn't real...

"I didn't want to ignore him," I start off, addressing his accusations. "Nor did I mean to hurt him. God, that's the last thing I would have wanted to do. I like him so much, I'd never intentionally harm the one I care for most, sorry Jimin." I apologize to the man that's not there.

"I just, I'm not sure if he feels the same way about me, and he probably didn't want to get mixed into the media and gossip like he did, so I just wanted to let go of him before he had to let go of me," I explained, the feeling of separation and loneliness coming back, hitting me like truck.

"Taehyung..." Hoseok drew out, finally realizing that I hadn't been ignoring him, and giving me sympathy because no, Jungkook did not like me back. "Taehyung, he feels the same way, how have you not seen it?" he confessed. But wait, how? Is he serious? Oh, of course not, this is my mind imagining things.

"I know this is just my mind coming up with this. I'm aware that it's not real, and some part of my brain is trying to make this fantasy that I have a reality. But it's not going to happen. I know how Jungkook feels about me, and it isn't like that." It really do be sad boi hours up in here. I mean, you think I could at least have what I want in my dreams.

"Taehyung, do yourself a favor and wake up,"  Hoseok said, smiling softly at me."You'll see then how he really feels about you. Now good luck, and don't eff it up."

"Thanks, big red."

"sAY THAT ONE MORE TI-"

"Bye!"

______

finally an update! not all of this was revised so I hope there aren't too many mistakes. i'll check later though, I just wanted to update y'all. And I loved hearing the theories, lol. although I hate confusing you all, I found it quite enjoyable. love you~!