42- end

~time skip three months~

Taehyung, Jungkook, and all of their friends were sitting on the couches in Taehyung's living room, as he has the biggest one.

Every Friday they got together, whether it was to drink, watch movies, or play games. It was a good way, they all agreed, to destress after a long week.

They were sprawled across the couches, Taehyung and Jungkook cuddled up on one, while the other five boys occupied the other two couches. Today was one of those days where they just lounged around drinking and talking, uttering drunken nonsense.

"Taehyungah!" Jimin yelled, outraged while Taehyung just leaned into Jungkook, laughing at his best friend.

"Did you really need to tell them that?!" Jimin yelled, his cheeks flaming red from embarrassment.

"Oh come on," Taehyung said, still giggling. "It's not that big of a deal! Plenty of men our age still wet the bed!"

"It was ONE TIME!"

The room bursts into more laughter at Jimin's expense. Yoongi went over to comfort him, hugging the poor boy while keeping in small giggles of his own.

"Anyways," Jin said, clearing his throat to try and stop the laughter. "How's your relationship going? Any jealousy? Problems?" he questioned, trying to get something juicy out of the boys.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung with an adoring smile. "No, can't say there is. We're doing good. Really good." He leaned over and kissed Taehyung's cheek.

"What about that one time-" Hoseok started but was cut off by Jungkook rapidly shaking his head and coughing.

Taehyung looked at his boyfriend, then back at Hoseok, asking, "What time?"

Jungkook cleared his throat, pulling at the collar of his shirt and shaking his head.

"Remember? Bogum? How could you forg-" Hoseok caught onto his best friend's signals. "Uh-uhm- ah nevermind, I must have been mistaken. Wrong Jungkook and Taehyung ha ha those are pretty common names you kn-"

"What time, Big Red?" Taehyung asked again, slowly pulling away from Jungkook.

"Hey! I told you not to call me that!"

Taehyung froze, taken aback. "I've never called you that before." Only in a dream...

A slow smile took over Hoseok's face.

He looked at the boy like he knew something.

And he winked.

-------------------------

THE END

This took me so long to write but thank you to everyone who stuck with it, no matter how confusing it got. I love you all and thanks for reading!

(if you liked this book maybe you'll like some of my other social media au's) <3