Chapter 1

Isabelle's P.O.V
I groaned as I awoke from my slumber, a crash was sounded and I let out a sigh. See, this happens every day, I wake up and the first thing I hear every morning is arguing or shouting. My parents are source of this noise, either they argue about money, drugs, me, rent and so much more , Sometimes they also get so angry and take turn turns lashing out or beating me. It really hurts, makes me think about running away or committing suicide, but time to time I always jump back to reality and continue to live optimistic with the dream to live this hell hole once and for all. Any way, I got out of bed, went to the bathroom and began to prepare for school.

Minutes later
I stood in front of the mirror brushing my hair and checking my clothes, seeing that everything was fine and in place, I grabbed my school bag. I slowly descended down the stairs entering the living room, I saw my dad watching TV and my mom cutting up something in the kitchen near by. I quickly went in the kitchen grabbed a pop tart and began to leave when I was stopped, "can't you say good morning, you little bitch"?! My father snapped glaring at me, I rolled my eyes and snapped back "Good morning, my asshole of a father"! "What did you say u shit"?! He said getting up, I glared at him and turned to past him when he grabbed my wrist and flung me around, he then slapped me hard across the face, I felt back from the impact. I held my face and my mother came in with a homemade weed cigarette between her fingers. "John what's going on"? "Nothing, Martha, I'm just disciplining this girl" he spatted out. She chuckled and said "Don't stain the carpet" then she went up the stairs. (Seriously? This guy just fucking attacked me and that's all she has to say?) I balled my hands up into fists and got up, turning away again I began to walk away, "hey you slut, who the fuck told u to leave huh"?! He said through his teeth, I ignored him and he followed me, "I'm talking to you , you bitch - , I cut him off then by kicking straight in the groin. He fell down and started screaming " YOUR SO GONNA PAY FOR THAT YOU WHORE" I went over to to the table then and grabbed a vase, rising it high I slammed it down on his head, he passed out then. Glaring down at him and turned on my heels going through the front door.

Well this is my very first story and chapter, comment what you think, and please no negative comments. Peace out bye! 😊