Chapter 4 part 1

Teo's P.O.V (Flashback) a/n : I'm just gonna go on back to the part where he killed smith.. So ... Yeah.
I walked over to the kitchen and took up the tray with Smith's order, adding some ipecac syrup to the shrimp ,I watched as it dissolved then went over to the table. "Your order sir" I said placing the plate before him, he got up from the women and grabbed the plate greedily, then he hurriedly scooped the shrimp into his mouth causing the sauce to drip and spill from his mouth onto his shirt, I cringed then ,"What a revolting display" I thought, he glanced up at me and glared, "What the fuck are you looking at huh?! What do you want a tip"?! I resisted the urge to roll my eyes and produced a smile, "Of course not sir, do pardon my rudeness" I then took up the tray and walked away. About ten minutes later, I watched from across the  bartender counter as the syrup started to take its effect, the man jumped up and pushed the women away, hurriedly he went past the guards, they stopped him of course, probably asking what's wrong, he told them something and went towards the back exit. I waited a little longer, but they didn't follow him. "Good, that's less bodies for me" I thought, leaving the counter I went towards the back exit and stepped outside, I hid  behind a wall near by and scanned the alleyway, no one was there, just the now ill dave smith bending over the dumpster, slowly and quietly I took carefully steps towards the man, then as he stood up, I pounced on him, wrapping an arm around his neck I applied pressure on it and he began to gag and struggle, waving his arm wilding in the air. By luck though, he took a hit at me and I fell back, instantly recovering I rushed to the man grabbing his throat again this time slamming him into a wall near by, he looked over to me with pleading eyes and begged for me to spare him, promising me more money than what I'm being offered, I smirked and withdrew my kanata blade, thrusting it into his chest I smiled as he grabbed the blade in chest, pushing it deeper he coughed up some blood then and I moved out of the way, dodging the filth. Seconds later his movement ceased and I glared down at him. "That's one less vermin in this world" taking one last look at my work, I picked up the target and threw his body in the dumpster. I then grabbed my blade. "Mission Accomplished" the words read across my screening, turning around I went to leave when I heard a crash behind me, I whipped around immediately and looked at the unwanted guest. On the ground was a girl with blonde hair, light dark skin and brown eyes, she had on some jeans, a hoodie and a back pack on her bag. "A teenager? No, she looks like she's in her twenties, probably a college student. Well that doesn't matter" I started to approach her and she sprung up, running off, I sighed in annoyance and ran after her, as I got closer I gripped her arm and pulled her back in the alleyway. Placing my hand over her mouth I silenced her, "shh, this will be over soon" raising my kanata I nearly placed it over her neck when I heard some footsteps back around the club back. Voices were heard and I groaned. "I swear, today's not my day" I thought, looking down at the tiny human in my arms an idea came to mind, probably one I'll regret later, but I had no time to fight with myself. Digging in the vest, I grabbed a cloth and the bottle of chloroform, dipping it on to the cloth I moved it towards her nose, she threw her head to the side and began to squirm, rolling my eyes I grabbed her arms and pulled them behind her back. Then I pressed it on to her nose, her screams became muffled as she slid into unconsciousness. Letting go her of her arms I bent down and picked up the petite ebony girl. Then I turned towards the entrance and ran off.

A/N : Wow that was a lot and it was only 733 words, gotta up my game. Anyways hoped you enjoyed the chapter whosoever reading this, do leave a vote or comment ! 😆😊