1{Edited}

"C'mon Harry! Please, I promise you'll like her!" Hermione said to her raven haired friend, but soon she heard a laugh from the boy. "I said that I'll meet her already, calm down," Harry said. Hermione just playfully pushed him and opened the door to a small cafe, she looked around and then quickly spotted a girl with short black hair.

"Hey mione! How was your day-" "Bloody Hell, the coffee!!" She got cut off by a yell that seem to come from the back. She groaned and walked to the back, coming back out dragging a blonde boy by the collar. She sighed and introduced the blonde boy, "Harry, Mione. This is Draco, my best friend and co-worker."

The blonde boy known as Draco stood up straight and brushed himself off, he glared at Pansy and walked into the back. Harry's eyes followed the Draco while Pansy and Hermione had a conversation that was more or less flirting.

Pansy then suddenly sighed and yelled, "Draco, put on some regular clothes and come out to the front!" Draco just sighed and got dressed into the clothes he brought from home(the picture above). He came out and walked to the table where the other three were. Pansy smiled and went back to change into a gray t-shirt with black ripped jeans and a black leather jacket.

She came out and walked with the others to the park, since it was only 3 pm. She smiled as she saw the blonde laughing with a certain raven haired boy, she hadn't seen him smile or laugh in a while. At 6 pm, they all decided it was time to end the fun and go home. They all said their goodbyes and went to their homes.

——————————————————————

  Sorry that this is short, but I wanted to edit now.
I hope you all liked it!
Stay safe!💕