Chapter 6{edited}

Draco woke up in a maroon sheets covered bed, obviously not his. He looked around the room trying to get at least some hint of where he was, but all he saw was multiple beds that looked the same as the one he was laying on. and .... Harry?

"Morning Draco!" the black haired boy said happily. Draco gave him a soft glare and stuffed his head into the pillow groaning, he asked, "what time is it and what am i doing here?" Harry just simply smiled at him and answered happily but had a sad tone in his voice as well, "it's about 5 pm i think, you passed out earlier and so i took you to madam pomfrey. i took you back to here, my dorm, and that's pretty much it i think."

"so you stayed here and missed all your classes for me?" Draco said, frowning. Harry nodded quickly, looking as if he was a bobble head. The blonde frowned more (if that was even possible). yeah, it was a sweet gesture and he seemed to fall in love with him even more. but he felt as if he didn't deserve it, after all, he only just passed out and nothing major.

Harry took notice and tried to reassure that it was okay and he didn't want to go to class anyways. after what felt like an hour but was really just 5 minutes, Draco gave in as he felt tired still.

"you can go back to sleep if you'd like, i don't mind." harry said in almost a whisper.  Draco hummed in response and went back to sleep quickly.
————————————————-
a/n !!
hi lol i'm back, sorry it's short.
words: 283