Part 7

Harry was awake by the time all the boys had entered the dorm, only to see a cuddled up Draco and Harry. Draco looked tired, fragile, sick; yet he also looked comfortable and warm. All the boys mostly giggled a bit at the sleeping 'couple'. Harry glared at them slightly, before taking his attention back to Draco. He was now asleep; he looked peaceful, comfortable, and overall cute; at least that's what Harry thinks.

Harry stroked his hair; it was soft and silky, so he decided to stroke it more. He kissed the top of his head, then slowly closed his eyes shortly after. All the boys took pictures of them to use as blackmail for later(not actually, just to fanboy over the 'couple'). All of the boys shortly went to sleep after that, peacefully.

Once Harry woke up, it's was only 5 am and breakfast started at 7 am. He was going to stroke Draco's hair again, but only touched his stomach in the process. He panicked quickly and looked around for Draco, he saw someone come out of the bathroom and quickly turned his head to look at who just came out of the bathroom. It was Draco, thankfully. His hair was soft and brushed through, clearly; he had his robes on with his tie, that was tied nicely, like always.
<*>
Everyone was in the great hall; everyone was eating; everyone was talking; and everyone was happy, except for one person. Draco. He wasn't eating, talking, or happy, he had his head resting in his hand and his eyes were closed as he was still tired because he was sick. He felt some weight sit next to him, and he looked up only to see...

Harry Potter.
————————————————————
I finally updated! I know it's short and bad but I just needed to update finally! So here you go!