5{Edited}

TW//Eating Disorder and panic attack

2 months.

It's been two months since school started, and Draco went back to his old habits. He had panic attacks and depressive episodes a lot, he even stopped eating at times. Unless Pansy forced him to, which was often but not everyday. He always had issues with him body image, he has always been skinny, but his father had a turn on him.

"Dray?" Pansy asked, snapping him out of his thoughts. "Yes?" "Could you eat at least an apple and drink some water please?" She asked lightly, handing him a green apple. He nodded and took a bite, he took a few more but didn't eat the whole thing. Pansy and Blaise smiled at him, at least he ate a bit of something. "How was your day yesterday Draco?" Blaise asked, trying to get some conversation going with him. "It was alright," he responded, which wasn't a lie like the other ones.

———————————————————
Draco was sitting in potions, he thought it was a bit weird to call it potions and not chemistry; since it was just basically chemistry. As the teacher was talking, he tuned them out. Thinking about....things...bad things. He could feel his chest tighten and the walls feel like they're closing in on him, he knew it was a panic attack. He quickly raised his hand, needing to get out of the classroom quick.

"Yes Mr. Malfoy?" Professor Snape answered, his usual monotone voice. "May I use the bathroom?" "yes, but be quick," Snape answered. He nodded as a way to say thank you, quickly walking out of the classroom and into the bathroom.

Once he got there, he went in a stall and locked the door. Sliding down the wall, he started to hyperventilate. Everything his father did to him came back to him, tears starting to drop. His heart beat rapidly, making him feel like he's about to have a heart attack. He unlocked the stall and carefully made his way to the sink, needing some refreshment. Once he got there, he turned it on and splashed water on his face.

That helped somewhat, he was a bit stable now. Stable enough to go back yo finish the rest of his morning classes.

———————————————————
At lunch, Pansy and Blaise began to grow worried. "Dray, you need to eat," Blaise said. Draco didn't answer, he was stuck in his own thoughts. Out of nowhere, his eyelids began to grow heavy. He felt tired, so he fell unconscious. "Draco!!!" A scream said, that was the last thing he heard before he passed out.

———————————————————

Sorry this is bad, I was about to fall asleep when I wrote this. Anyways, have a good day! 💕
Words:454