2{Edited}

"Drayyyyy" Pansy said as she brought out the y. "What Pansy?" Draco said, a bit annoyed because Pansy has been bugging him for a bit. "I don't wanna go to school in a couple of days, it's too boring," she said to her blonde friend. He just sighed and looked at her, "we have to go either way and you know that."

Suddenly a certain Raven haired boy walked into the cafe, as he walked over Draco had just made a coffee for himself. "Hello Draco and Pansy!" He said with a smile. "Hey Harry, what brings you here?" Pansy asked, actually curious why he came on his own because she knew he was wasn't going to buy a coffee. "I wanted to ask if you two would like to come ice skating with Hermione, Ron, Blaise, Luna, and I!" He said with enthusiasm, quite eager to get the other two to come.

Before Draco could say his answer, Pansy cut him off with a "of course Harry!" Draco glared and Pansy while she just smirked. They both looked back at Harry while he explained the details about where to meet, what to wear, what to bring, etc.

"Can you give me a ride maybe? I don't have enough money for the bus," Draco said while scratching his neck in embarrassment. Harry just smiled and said, "of course! I'll just need to pick up Luna as well." Draco just slightly smiled at him, he gave his number to the raven haired boy so he could text him his address.

———————————————————
It was the day the group was ice skating. Hermione, Pansy, Blaise, and Ron were already there and just waiting for the other three.

When Luna, Draco, and Harry has arrived the all greeted each other and got their skates. Shortly after, they all started skating. Everyone was good at skating and having a good time(mostly because the couples were together), Luna just skated by herself doing little tricks and other stuff. All except one, Draco.

Harry saw this struggle and skated over to the blonde, he smiled at him then went in front of him. "Wrap your hands around me and glide your feet with me," he said. The shorter of the two did as said and smiled when he started to have balance and skate. Pansy and Hermione looked at them, they both were fangirling since they shipped them together a lot.

Harry smiled to himself as he felt the blonde tighten his grip on him as he was about to crash into him. He held on to his hands as he turned around to face Draco, he smiled at the boy with fond. Already falling in love I guess, Harry thought.

After a while, everyone was tired and ready to go home. So they gave their skates back(except Luna because she brought her own pair), and put on their regular shoes. Blaise decided to drive this time with Ron in the front to not have to suffer, they didn't want a repeat of what happened last time. As Pansy was driving last time with Hermione in the front, they kept kissing and flirting.

Harry just drove again while Draco sat in the front talking to Luna. Draco was holding his hands with Harry the whole time, his hands were cold and Harry's were warm. Luna just decided to talk to Draco about her drawings, the stars, and Draco's paintings.

After Harry dropped Draco off first, Luna spoke up from the back. "So you and Draco?" She asked. Harry just blushed and said, "shut up.."

———————————————————

So do we like?
Honestly I probably like this chapter more than the first. But let me know if you like it!
Stay safe!
Words:624

Cafe Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें