Part 8

"Why are you here Harry? This is the Slytherin table," Draco said. Harry smiled at him and said, "I don't know, I just wanted to sit with you. If that's alright, I can leave if you want me to." Draco shook his head and smiled, a genuine smile.
——————————————————————

It was now the end of the day, and Harry has realized something. He was in love with Draco Malfoy.

He had to tell him immediately, he needed to know if Draco liked him or not.
——————————————————————

Draco was sitting in his room when he got a note that said, "Dear Draco, please meet me at the room of requirements at 12 pm. Love, Harry."

Draco was a bit confused, he never got letters. Especially from Harry Potter. But, he knew he had to meet Harry at the room of requirements, he was curious what he needed.

And so he met Harry at 12 in the room of requirements
—————————————————————————

The room was lit romantically, and had a heart in the middle of the room made out of rose petals. It was honestly quite romantic, Draco thought he was here at the wrong time considering how the room looked.

"Draco...." a voice said from the shadows, and out came Harry Potter.

POV Draco
"Harry?" Draco asked, he was even more confused. "Draco, I.." Harry spoke
"Draco, I love you, like a lot," Harry finished. I was shocked, I didn't think anyone could like me, especially Harry Potter. My eyes suddenly filled with tears and I looked at Harry through blurry eyes, "I love you too Harry, I always have." Harry looked at me with shocked, but he hugged me tightly and kissed my scalp.

"Draco, will you be my boyfriend?" He asked, I was again shocked. I nodded quickly and without thinking, I kissed him...on the lips.

   And with that, we had a nice evening.

———————————————————————
I finally finished the chapter, this is the last chapter btw.

I'm going to be writing another drarry book in the near future probably.