4{edited}

A loud beeping sound was heard around the house, the blonde boy groaned and made his way out of bed. He walked into his bathroom and took a shower, wanting to smell nice at school. After his shower, he did his normal morning routine as always. He was dressed in a white shirt, black ripped jeans, red flannel around his waist, and white slip on shoes.

He kissed his mother goodbye, before heading out of the door and off to college. He was able to drive since it was far but not that far. Shortly after he got there, he was caught in a hug by Pansy. He smiled and hugged her back, feeling safe with Pansy. "Dray, I missed you!" She said with a small laugh. Draco laughed and smiled at Pansy, "but we saw each other yesterday!" Pansy just giggled and walked through the halls with him, shortly after seeing a certain curly haired girl. "Mione! Come over her!" Pansy yelled to Hermione.

Hermione giggled and walked to Pansy with her two friends, the two girls shared a kiss then looked back at the three boys, now four, since Blaise, showed up. Blaise waved at them and the orange haired boy a kiss on the cheek, quickly to say, "I haven't seen you in so long! I missed you."

Ron smiled at him and said, "I missed you too, Blaise." Soon Harry decided to speak up and say, "I heard we get sorted into different places to determine our dorms and where we sit, which do you hope you might be in?" Pansy, Blaise, and Draco all said Slytherin since they read everything from the website. However, Hermione, Ron, and Harry said Gryffindor because Ron and Harry hadn't read the the website and Hermione didn't get to.

———————————————————
Everyone was in the what they called the "great hall" since it was so big and was used for different purposes. First years were all sorted already, they all got the houses they wanted. Except, apparently Slytherin had a bad reputation for some reason and got booed by some people at the end.

Older Slytherins had gotten used to the disrespect and shit by now, so they were unbothered. However, some of those younger slytherins had let it got to their head and felt kind of sad now. One of those younger slytherins were none other than, Draco.

Shortly after eating, they headed off to the dorms to get unpacked and head to sleep. So the girls got unpacked into their shared dorms, while the boys also got unpacked into their shared dorms. Then after a few minutes of being unpacked, they all fell into a nice slumber.

———————————————————

New readers are gonna be confused af when they see the comments on edited chapters tbh
Stay safe 💕