Chapter.1

Jayda^

7 Months Later...

Jayda

"You did so good!"I cheered hugging Cam.

"Thanks sis, I'm glad you came"He said pulling away. "At least you came, mom and dad been to busy"

"You know I couldn't miss your games for nothing, I'm your biggest fan boy"I said and he chuckled.

"Yea you is"

"So how are they?"I asked and he furrowed his eyebrows.

"You talking about mom and dad?"

"Yes Cam, who else?"

"Okay okay my bad, anyways they boujie now...They don't even bring you up anymore"

I felt a little hurt at what he said , because how could they just forget about me like that.

"Anyways, wanna come over? You still haven't seen my new apartment"I told him.

"Yea"He answered.

He ran over and grabbed his gym bag and I put my Chanel purse on my shoulder and walked out with him right behind me.

We both got into my car and drove off towards my apartment. When we got there Cam helped me out of the car and we walked upstairs to where I live.

I ended up just working at the club with Havana, but I was a bottle girl... I made good enough money and after just four months I moved out of Havana's place and got my own apartment.

It was very spacious with three bedrooms, two bathrooms and a good looking kitchen and a big living room and a little dining room area.

It was a thousand dollar a month rent,but it was worth it.

"Damn sis you living good...Wish I could come stay with you"Cam said putting his gym bag down.

"You can always spend the night, but you know mama and daddy will never let you come live with me"I said.

"Yea you right about that one"He chuckled.

"What are you going to do with all of this?"I asked touching his hair.

"Girl what you talking about? I'm growing my shit out"

"You need to do something with this. It's about nappy as hell"I said playing in it.

He smacked his teeth "Whatever I know my hair ain't nappy"

"Yea whatever, anyways..."I trailed off walking over and sitting on the couch.

"Have you found out what you are having yet?"He asked coming and sitting next to me.

"Um my next appointment is in a few days so I should know by then"I told him "You can come if you want to"I suggested to him and he nodded.

"Yea that's cool, I'm down"He said.

His phone start ringing and he picked it up "Aight ma I'm on the way"He said and then hung the phone up. "Damn she irritating"He mumbled shaking his head.

"Boy mama is gone get you for hanging up on her"I chuckled.

"Man she be on that fuck shit"He shook his head.

"Well c'mon let me take you home before she lose her damn mind"I said getting up and walking over and grabbing my purse and keys.

We both left out of the apartment and got into my car. I drove off towards my parent's house.